Chapter 20

Rosé's lips subconsciously curled upward slightly at the tingling sensation on her skin

"Mm," she hummed as she struggled to break out of her unconsciousness. She floated in and out of sleep for over a minute, her body trying to decipher between real and dream. Finally, her eyes squeezed tightly before opening slowly, the recent addition of Christmas lights illuminating the room ever so slightly. She fully woke up when the sensation she realized she wasn't imagining happened again. Jennie's lips took the pale skin of her neck. Jennie's arms were draped over her stomach and her leg was resting on top of Rosé's legs. Besides the movement from her lips, the girl was completely still. For a second, Rosé wondered if the girl could be sleep...kissing?

"Jen?" Rosé said with a rasp. Jennie gave a tiny groan to acknowledge her but continued to suck on Rosé's neck, a little more vigorously now that she was sure the girl was awake. Rosé let out a slight moan as Jennie reached her pulse point.

"Mm what time is it?" She asked when she realized how dark it was outside.

"I don't know," Jennie mumbled against Rosé's skin. She kissed a few more times, her hands finally coming to life. Rosé's heart was racing and Jennie could feel it all the way down in her stomach. "Sorry," Jennie breathed after a few more seconds of kissing. "I didn't mean to wake you." When she was done talking, her lips immediately fell back onto Rosé's skin, her leg wrapping tighter around Rosé's. Rosé chuckled.

"Yes you did." Rosé felt the brunette smirk against her skin. She kissed up the girl's jawline until she was just above Rosé's lips.

"You're right," she husked. "I did." Rosé's arms wrapped around Jennie's neck and pulled her lips onto hers. Jennie immediately threw herself up onto the taller girl and sucked in Rosé's lower lip. Rosé's heart skipped a beat when she felt the girl smile against her. Rosé pulled her even closer so every part of their bodies were touching and Jennie deepened the kiss with her tongue. Rosé's arms desperately wandered up and down Jennie's sides. She slid her t-shirt up and without missing a beat Jennie quickly peeled her body off of Rosé's to rip her shirt off, subsequently throwing the covers off of them. Since she had fallen asleep so suddenly, she hadn't gotten the chance to take her bra off like Rosé had. Before Rosé could process anything, Jennie was sitting up, straddling her waist, her arms reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. Jennie slid her bra off her arms as if she was simply taking off her winter jacket. From the look in her eyes it was clear she wasn't even remotely aware of how crazy she was about to make Rosé.

Rosé's heart stopped. Not just for a moment or two like it did when Jennie smiled at her, but completely. She was breathless and it wasn't just because Jennie was topless in front of her. The dark yellow light landing on the brunette, whose hair had fallen perfectly over her defined shoulders, was making her glow more than usual. Rosé swore, in all her life, she'd never seen anything so beautiful.

Jennie was about to let herself crash back onto Rosé when the girl's heavy gaze stopped her.

"What?" Jennie breathed, her eyes flickering down her own body, momentarily feeling self-conscious.