Chapter 27

"I can't feel my feet," Rosé laughed as she gripped onto Jennie's shoulder so she could slip her heels off

"I can't feel my feet," Rosé laughed as she gripped onto Jennie's shoulder so she could slip her heels off. Jennie giggled as Rosé shot her a look. "Your feet don't hurt? Like, not even a little?"

"I'm used to it," she shrugged with a soft smile as she unlocked Rosé's door.

"My bed!" Rosé cried dramatically as she collapsed onto it. Jennie laughed as she sat down beside Rosé's sprawled-out body.

"Help me get this off?" Jennie asked Rosé as she tried to unzip her back. Rosé sat up as Jennie brushed her hair over her shoulder and did her best to unclip the tiny hook at the top of Jennie's spine. When it took her more than three times Jennie laughed. "You were so good at this earlier," she smirked, remembering when not once, not twice, but three times Rosé had undone her dress that night. Rosé rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't dead tired then," she laughed.

"Aw," Jennie cooed playfully as Rosé finally got the hook undone and began unzipping the dress. "Is my baby tired?" Jennie rolled over onto Rosé as her dress fell off her chest a little. Rosé smiled as her lips softly brushed Jennie's.

"Mhm," Rosé hummed as she helped Jennie slip out of the dress.

"Here," Jennie slid to the side of Rosé and helped the girl get out of her dress. Once the girl was down to her bra and underwear, Jennie slid up to the covers to untuck them. She got underneath them and waited for Rosé to join her. The blonde finished taking off her undergarments before crawling under the covers and cuddling into a naked Jennie.

"Tonight was awesome," Jennie said as Rosé tucked her head into the crook of the girl's neck.

"Yeah," Rosé agreed. "Thank you for all of it," she yawned. "It was the perfect ending." As the words slipped out of Rosé's mouth they both felt the mood shift. A heavy silence followed as Rosé's arm tightened around Jennie's waist.

"You can go to sleep," Jennie suggested as she took a look at the clock. 3:49 AM. "You know, if you're tired. Long day of travels tomorrow."

"Are you kidding? And miss my last few hours with you?" The words were exactly what Jennie was hoping to hear and it made her body relax. Rosé quickly sat up to plant a soft kiss on Jennie's lips. As Jennie's lips latched onto hers, Rosé laid back onto her side, her hands resting on Jennie's hips. Jennie brought her hands to Rosé's face as she ran her right fingers through the girl's thick hair. They laid like that- lips connected, bodies pressed together- for as long as they could.

"I can't believe it," Jennie sighed. Rosé started tracing her thumb around the brunette's hip bone.

"I know," Rosé sighed right back, no longer able to pretend that this didn't totally suck.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Jennie nestled her nose into Rosé's.

"And I'm gonna miss your body," Rosé tried to lighten the mood. It worked and Jennie gently slapped her shoulder. "And you," Rosé added, giving her shoulder a kiss. As they fell back into silence, Jennie's chest began shaking lightly. Rosé pulled back a little to get a better look at the girl's smiling face.