Chapter 21

After Rosé helped her father pick out the perfect necklace- a simple silver chain holding a round, silver stud with a single off-centered diamond in the upper-righthand corner- the two-headed back for a surprise Bogum had set up

After Rosé helped her father pick out the perfect necklace- a simple silver chain holding a round, silver stud with a single off-centered diamond in the upper-righthand corner- the two-headed back for a surprise Bogum had set up. Normally Rosé wasn't fond of surprises, but she wasn't too gloomy about the free massage and facial. Apparently, it was a Christmas gift from her lovely mother who wished she could be with her daughter.

Wait until she heard Rosé went away for a month and came back with a girlfriend.

By the Rosé's relaxation was over, she was too late to get quality Jennie time in. The Kim family had decided to have a family dinner together before Christmas festivities kicked into high gear.

Rosé had tried to find Krystal, but she'd caught sight of Kai and the other brunette at dinner and decided to leave them be before they saw her. She felt partially responsible for stealing Kai's alone time with his last brunette, so she wasn't about to do it again. Especially after Kai had been so great about her and Jennie. So instead, the blonde spent the night finishing up Jennie's gift and writing a little, all the while blasting the Music Choice's Holiday channel, though she'd never admit that.

She ordered room service since Bogum took Yoona out for a nice date and Rosé's lonely night passed quickly. Before she knew it, she woke up and it was Christmas Eve.

"Rosé!" the banging startled her out of her not-so-deep sleep. The girl jolted awake and slowly adjusted to the light streaming in through her window. She made her way to the door, Jennie's voice not once faltering.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" A cheery Jennie greeted. She was wearing black leggings, a red sweater and an adorable Santa hat.

"Merry Christmas Eve," Rosé giggled back as she accepted the girl's tight hug. As soon as she pulled away, Jennie tugged an identical Santa hat over Rosé's straight hair.

"Hey," Rosé tried to deflect it. It wasn't as adorable on her. Jennie pouted, though, and Rosé gave in. Jennie straightened it out and smiled.

"Rosie Clause," she joked. Rosé rolled her eyes but couldn't fight her smile. Jennie was fucking adorable.

"How 'bout some morning cuddles?" Rosé smiled.

"No time," Jennie smiled. "It's Christmas Eve! We've got things to do! Get changed!" Rosé feigned an annoyed groan as she headed inside.

"Do I have time to shower?"

"Quickly," Jennie nodded.

"Wanna join me?" Rosé flirted. Jennie's face reddened immediately but she resisted the urge.

"Rosé," she said slowly.

"Okay, okay, next time," Rosé smiled and quickly headed into the shower.

As Rosé disappeared, Jennie turned on the TV, only to find Music Choice Holiday as the last station Rosé had been watching.

"Rosie!" Jennie sang out as the classic "Do They Know It's Christmas?" played through the room.