Episode 28

Drama: Sha Ya is interrogated at SID. Yunlan gets really angry at Lin Jing when he brings Sha Ya to the forest. Zhao Xinci knows the owner of the Merit Brush. Zhao Xinci is kidnapped and Yunlan falls into Shen Wei's arms after learning this. Yunlan gets distressed solving the puzzle leading to his father's whereabouts. To find more clues Yunlan uses the hallow again and gets Shen Wei take care of him. Shen Wei gets hurt and Yunlan immediately realizes he is not healing fast enough.

Yunlan paced around the room with a deep frown on his face. His brain was frying from thinking about his foreboding over and over again. He was playing with the images in his mind, trying to remember every detail he could use to save his father. But the more he tried to remember, the blurrier the remnants of the vision seemed. In the end, he started questioning himself. Did he even had such vision to begin with?

"Those bastards!" he smashed the table with his fist. "Attacking where it hurts the most." Yunlan was afraid he would lose his father, but then even a bigger fear formed in his mind and it caused his legs to wobble.

"What is they get Shen Wei next?"

He kept on repeating to himself that it would not be possible. Who could defeat the Black Envoy? Some people even did not dare to breathe in his presence. But then he remembered the movement forming in Dixing and Shen Wei's own words  confirming he has many enemies down there. Could they be powerful enough to harm him? 

Yunlan took out his phone and found Shen Wei's number. Before pressing the call button he gave a frustrated kick to the sofa. Shen Wei would not pick up because he was having lectures. At that moment Yunlan hated himself for not providing him with a proper mobile phone with a tracking device installed. He made a mental note to task Lin Jing with preparing one for him as soon as possible. For now he had to believe Shen Wei's promise he will come back to the office right after his last class.

"Could something happen to him on the way?"

Yunlan felt his hands shaking when he looked at Shen Wei's number on the screen. He said that if Yunlan was to be in dissray, the whole system will colaps with him. And Yunlan started to believe in that because the terror which clutched his stomach was real. Only the thought of someting happeneing to Shen Wei made him loose the sense of sanity. 

"If they get Shen too... I cannot..."

He convinced himself that Shen Wei will be their next target for sure and there was no way he allowed that to happen. He needed to find the whereabouts of his father as soon as possible and burn those Dixingians alive! 

"What will happen next... What will happen next?" he started pacing around again until he stopped short and gazed in the direction of the laboratory. Lin Jing left long ago and Shen Wei was at the university. 

"No one will know..."

He quickly made his way to the hallows and without giving it a second thought he took hold of the Longevity dial. Not even grasping it properly, the hallow activated and a searching pain shot through his body. 

Notes:
Da Qing is back in his cute clothes T_T We had the empowerment for only half an episode? No one questioned why Shen Wei was not present at SID at that moment to stop Yunlan? Or was he... hiding somewhere?