Episode 35

Drama: Yunlan gives Shen Wei a "new" name with a meaning. We see that Yezun was humiliated and used before and then turned devil. The Hallows activates and sends Yunlan back to his time. After Yunlan and Shen Wei returns back to the SID Da Qing tells them Dixingians declared war because Yezun pretended to be Shen Wei and told them to fight back. Guo goes to the SID headquarters and encounter Lin Jing. 

And Shen Wei still looks very sick (after being at the column in Dixing for days) T_T

"Since that day... It took me ten thousands of years to find you."

Yunlan heard that longing, hardship and dedication in Shen Wei's voice. There was no denying that this man in front of him took finding him as his life mission. And Yunlan did not find enough words to show how much grateful he was, how much love he had for him in return. 

"I thought it was me who saw you first, at the university," Yunlan started. "But it was you who saw me first. Ten thousand of years ago... Shen Wei I... I am sorry. I am sorry you had to spend such a long time searching."

Shen Wei shook his head until the tears overflew from his eyes. "I would do it again."

Yunlan came closer to him. "You do not have to anymore."

"No matter how long it takes, I will always find my way to you." Shen Wei confessed and then had to look to the ground, overwhelmed with emotions, embarrassed for his tears. 

"I will make sure to never get lost from your sigh again," Yunlan promised with a chuckle and pulled Shen Wei into a hug. "Thank you so much for everything, Xiao Wei." He felt a pair of strong arms enveloping him back. For that split of a moment the time stopped and worries disappeared, the world was just the two of them and nothing else mattered. 

"We will have to go back soon," Shen Wei mumbled into Yunlan's shoulder reluctantly. "The Hallows are unstable."

"I want to see what happened to Da Qing. I am worried for him," Yunlan said, not letting go of Shen Wei just yet. "Can we stay for a few more minute?"

Shen Wei pulled away and nodded. He took Yunlan's hand into his and together they watched the past roll in front of them.