Episode 34

Drama: Guo wakes from his coma. He and Chu cries and they hold hands (my heart!). Guo's uncle comes to SID to close the office as Yunlan has been hiding a murderer there the whole time (Chu). Yunlan is a wanted man as well as Shen Wei. Yezun pays a visit to the university (Oh, that scene gives me chills!). In the laboratory the scientist makes himself a test subject for their new serum. Yezun comes to SID and asks for his "Little Yunlan" (omg!) and attacks Yunlan. Wang Zheng and Sang Zan protects him with their lifes. Yunlan is transported back in time when saves Shen Wei and meets Da Qing. Yunlan gets an explanation why he needs to take Kun Lun's place. Yunlan has a talk with Black Envoy and he teaches him how to eat a lollipop (I was so laughing when I firstly saw this scene).

"How are your injuries from earlier?"

"It is just a small wound," the Black Envoy answered modestly. "Nothing to concert yourself with."

Yunlan internally slapped him. "You are still the same. Never admitting to your own pain..."

"I am truly all right. Benefactor does not need to worry."

"I can see you are not," Yunlan hissed and turned to lord Ma Gui. "Can you stow him in that magical balm while I have a look around?"

"Sure," Fu You smiled. "We will take a good care of him."

"I-I am really fine," the Black Envoy protested, but Yunlan was not paying attention to him and walk out of the cave, back to the warm air. 

Yunlan sat on a rock and gazed into the unknown starry night. What a turn of events! He expected the Hallows to be powerful, but he would never guess to see Shen Wei in his early years.

"He is rather cute."

Yunlan never really saw this cute side of Shen Wei. In his time the professor was already down-to-earth responsible person with years of hardships and hiding. There was no real space for him to feel relaxed and mischievous. 

"How nice it would be to just hang out with you in this time as well..."

Yunlan still had all his memories and it was easy to treat the Black Envoy as a long-lost friend, yet Shen Wei seemed strangely distant since for him they have just met. Yunlan knew he cannot let his tongue slip and reveal anything about their relationship or the truth behind is arrival. He should not act harshly or suspiciously as well.

"Let's pretend we have just met."

The thought of going through the whole "getting to know you" phase again seemed tiresome, but Yunlan decided to approach it with the mindset of "getting to know your other side as well". Shen Wei never talked about his past and this was the chance for Yunlan to get to know more about his lover. And then it occurred to him. A few years back Shen Wei was in a similar situation. He met Yunlan and knew all about him, yet he had to keep his distance and pretend to know nothing at all.

"It has been hard on you," Yunlan sighed and promised himself to properly thank Shen Wei for everything he has done for him once he is back.

"Here you are," a familiar voice came to him from the dark and soon a dark figure stepped out to the moonlight. "Can I... join you?"

"Sure, it is not like I own the whole mountain," Yunlan said and immediately realized Kun Lun must have actually own the hills around. "You are always welcomed to join me."

Notes
Shen Wei was such a cutie in his past years! Reminded me of elves.