Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)

These days are too tiresome for you. You don't feel appetite at all. You can't sleep a sound sleep. Even you don't concentrate on your studies and you kinda off the contacts with all of your friends.

No you were not like this. You are a very good friend chilling with others. You have all the youth that should be in a teenager. You were so cheerful and happy. But you don't know if it came from Jun's leaving, you just don't feel good and energetic at all. All day and all night you spend your time by laying down on the bed or by showering for a long time.

You didn't think Jun will fall this much effect in you. You never though you would cry for that tall guy in your pillow. You thought he is just your crush. But you are wrong you proved by your activities.

When you go to school, you always look at the trees of cherry blossoms when it will bloom. You know it will bloom very late, as it is just summer.

Autumn and winter have to come and pass to bloom your cherry blossoms. And you think maybe Jun will come then. It's just a childish wish that you predicted. And you really are waiting mentally for the spring that will come many more days later.

You comb your hair in front of the mirror and get ready for going school.

After coming downstairs you peacefully sat on the dinning table with your mom and dad for the breakfast.

You didn't even wish morning greet to them though they know there's something very wrong with you these days. And they don't blame you for these, as every teenagers sometimes just get lost and messed up with their mind. They give you all the space you need but what you need they don't know...... a warm hug.

You sip the tea instead of orange juice. This habit has grown in you for the tea seeds that Jun gave to your mom.

You completed the tea calmly and stood up for leaving. You don't wanna eat anything right now.

Your mom wanted to make you stop and tell you to have your breakfast but your dad stopped your mom from doing so.

You wear your shoes and started walking to your school.

Today maybe it will be rain, the sky is cloudy. And it is a sweet weather and you started feeling good. The wind are coming to blow your hair and touch your all body, you really enjoying it so much.

But just after a bit, you again remember that guy and the gloom of you again appears. You wanna scream right now telling why Jun doesn't come back?

What's wrong did you do with him??

If anyone does the wrong, it's Jun himself...

But you know you just can't do whatever you want. You silently walking slowly for your school.

And suddenly some flower petals touched your face flying.

It's cherry blossoms. You looked up to see if it really blooms and yes it bloomed. The whole area became pink for them.

You felt astonished to see them.
You don't go to school for last some days and you didn't meet these scenery.

Your one of friends called you and she was maybe trying to let you know that this year the cherry blossoms really bloom very early.

But when you receive her call she just told that it's a surprise and miracle. She can't tell you now. Ugh this girl!

Really it was a miracle that the flowers of those area just bloomed, not on other regions.

And you suddenly remembered a thing while looking at the petal of the flower in your palm.

Jun really will come then?