Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 05)

'Do you feel really good partying?'

Vernon asked. You guys were leaving from college.

'Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes not. You want to join tonight?'

You asked.

'No it's fine. I feel very sleepy at night.'

You gave him a cold look.

'No I mean I'll join the next one.'

'I'm not forcing you either. Our all friends are common. I don't understand what's the problem.'

'There's really no problem at all. You know wonwoo hyung-'

'Wonwoo? What's with him?'

'He doesn't like the fact that I or mingyu hyung goes clubs.'

'What's wrong with him? He never told me not to go there though.'

'He didn't say me either. I just think I should not. If he anytime sees me there, it would be so embarrassing.'

You laughed a lot. It felt very funny when he said that.

'There's nothing that funny here.'

'I'm sorry.'

_________________________________________

You told for another shot sitting at bar. You saw your other friends having fun dancing and all. One of them exchanged eye contacts with you while dancing. You gave her a smile and sipped again. Tonight drinking felt very amazing. You really never enjoyed your drinks this much.

It's been long since wonwoo doesn't contact. He can pass his days without you, but you can't. You did try to talk him through phone, texted him. But he didn't receive your calls. Even he texted you back with little messages.
You cried a lot. But couldn't talk with him. Why is he so arrogant? Why can't he forgive you? Yes you were wrong that you asked him something like that, what you shouldn't.

Then when you realized he was not showing eager to talk to you, you stopped texting him too.
It's about sixteen days since that day. You didn't know how were you passing your days. You were burning like your dad said. You wanted to know a lot if wonwoo too was burning like you.

Also you forgot his pretty face again and couldn't remember him at all. It hurt you the most. You wanted to see him a lot.

Thinking about him while drinking felt very good, very very amazing. You felt like you should drink every night and remember him. You felt like you were burning even more but it felt that good.