Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 10)

You thought it wouldn't work, but it actually did. Wonwoo stopped following you. You should be happy about it since you are the one who told him do so. But somehow you weren't feeling so good about it. Also he doesn't call or text you. Now you feel like Wonwoo got upset at your behaviour. So he is ghosting you.

You are sad enough for him to cry literally everyday. But your arrogance wouldn't let you call him first. Like yes he said sorry, but however what happened, it can't be done reverse. But you can't think of breaking up with him. You want to stay with him forever, even if he does some serious crime.
Love made you blind you thought sitting at a corner of bar. Your friends were chilling. Your mental state was not that good to dance with them now. The drinks are tasting bitter too.

Now your head was burning in pain for the loud sounds of music.

'Hey y/n!! I was searching you like everywhere.'

Yeonjun came with a glass of brandy. He is also a friend of your circle but you are not that close to him.

'Hi!'

'Hi!'

You said trying to smiling.

'Drinking alone? Cmon you could tell me I would come to give you company.'

'No no I'm fine alone.'

'Don't want to join?'

He said bending his face to your ear.

'Why don't you see your bestie over there?'

You followed his eyes and saw one of your friend was dancing really close to a guy. Ugh this girl! Now they even kissed and there's no chance of them dating.

You sighed seeing her.

'She is fine. Why?'

You asked yeonjun

'You should dance with me too. Like them.'

He said the last words whispering.

You know it was awkward. You tried to laugh it away. But he was serious

'Nah for real. Girl like you is here drinking alone, I can't believe.'

He said.

'Let's go. Come on!'

Yeonjun held your hand.

'Umm- Yeonjun, I can't go with you I guess.. you know I have a boyfriend.'

You said removing your hand from him.

'Yeah I know. What do you mean? Your boyfriend won't allow to dance with me?'