Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 09)

'What a good time it was!'

Dino told fixing his shoulder bag. You were wearing your shoes as the seats were traditional and you guys had to took off the shoes.

Scoups was talking a lot as he took the soju. He talked about things of his childhood and his mom. Also he told how much he was worried about his mom. Also he didn't forget to mention that how much his mom was happy to see y/n. First you thought is everything okay but soon you understood he is just talkative when he drinks.

'Don't worry don't worry y/n. He likes to talk a lot.'

Jeonghan told you seeing your reaction.

You and Dino were going out from the restaurant while Seungcheol and jeonghan were taking time. Seungcheol got tipsy. Good thing jeonghan didn't drink so he could control scoups.

'Y/n!'

Scoups stood beside you. His eyes were puffy and face got purple. You frightened a bit as he suddenly showed up.

'Y-yes!'

'Listen, I'm really glad that you still keep holding the flower. That's my girl.'

What! You thought to yourself. Who is whose girl?

'And also, tell them that I'm your sugar daddy. They got a problem with that? They are just jealous you know. They can't stand your beauty.'

Scoups told tapping your shoulder like you did something proud. You weirdly were looking at him and moved when he held your arm.

Dino was with jeonghan. who knows what they were doing! You suddenly felt frightened to stand beside the drunk scoups.

'Come on Seungcheol. Let's go home. We should hurry.'

Jeonghan came seeing him close to you. He held Scoups's shoulder for giving him balane. Jeonghan removed his hand from you as you were actually uncomfortable.

'You drank a lot big baby.'

Big baby? What tf is? You thought judging them.

'You guys are here. I was searching for you there haha.'

Dino told finding you. You didn't know in which world you were that everyone is actually crazy people.

Jeonghan took scoups with him. But before that scoups couldn't stop talking to you.

'You know y/n, they will always try to hurt you. But you just shouldnt give a damn about them. Aigoo my child.'

Scoups told cupping your face.

'Okay seungcheol. Y/n needs to go. And we too..'

Jeonghan couldn't finish his sentence.

'Aaw y/n is going home? Y/nah you should be careful. See it's dark. Can you go alone?'

'Yes. It's not that dark. everyone is on street.'

'I'm worried about you. Should I drop you there?'

'No I can go alone.'

But scoups really felt worried about you.