Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 08)

'Is anyone here?'

'Is anyone here?'

You asked in front of wonwoo's home. The gate was open but you didn't know if you just got into.

'Aigoo y/nah! Please come.'

Scoups is a very nice person

Scoups is a very nice person. You only saw him once here. Most of the time he is busy working. He was holding aiko in his arm.

You bowed to him and smiled.

'Hello!'

'Wonwoo is in the shower maybe, you come and wait here.'

You sat in the living room. Scoups put some juice for you and went away somewhere. After a while you saw wonwoo coming. He had only a towel around his small waist.

He took a can from the refrigerator and opened it with his pretty fingers. It looked hot. Seeing him made you realize you missed him so much even though he is always around you anyhow.

'How are you?'

'Fine.'

'When did you come? I made you wait long?'

He asked glancing at you, walking towards sofa where you were sitting.

'N-no.'

You got nervous as he started coming to you and bent down to reach your face. Holding it with his long hand, he put his face close to you.

'That's a good thing.'

He pecked on your lips lightly by holding your face with his cold hands. His lips were cold too due to shower. Though the peck was only for a second but you couldn't look at his eyes. You avoided his eye contact anyway and waited to hear his deep voice. His voice heard deeper when you only heard his voice.

'Wait a little longer baby, I'll go and have something to wear.'

You kept looking at his messy hair until he went away. There was water drops coming down from his hair strands.