Wonwoo- My Strange Addition (Chapter- 19)

You squished yourself like a ball in the sensation of wonwoo's mouth on your delicate skin. Wonwoo took you on his lap earlier. His hands were on behind of the thighs while he was licking your breast. You didn't know how to balance. You tried keeping your hand on the bed but couldn't as it didn't reach it. You had to put your hand around his neck. You tried to push him away but it didn't work. His face was covered by your long hair as your face was put down.

Wonwoo was wet kissing your breast with all his saliva. You felt filthy with the watery thing over your body. He poured whisky on you earlier. You were breathing heavily without you knowing. You tried to move away but more you tried, more he was holding your tight. As a way there was no gap in between your bodies.

You held his hair tightly when his kiss got aggressive around the nipple of breast.

'W-wonwoo!'

You told like a Whisper. Somehow you couldn't utter any word from your mouth. You never thought of something like this what you dated wonwoo. What could be better than this intimacy of wonwoo? His touch on all over your skin!! Tears came running from your eyes thinking wonwoo doesn't love you. He is just taking revenge. Your screams, tears are nothing to him.

'Wonwoo!'

You told again but he didn't respond.

He started biting your nipple taking it inside his mouth. You screamed his name out of pain.

'W-wonwoo p-please. It hurts!'

.
.
'Won-wonwoo!'

You called again while trying to push him away with your hand. His skin was sweaty that it was slipping away everytime. You could smell the fragrance of his hair, with the shadowy light of his bedroom everything felt unreal. You wanted to believe it just was a dream..

He squeezed your breasts to have more access to it. It hurt a lot when he did that with his long slender fingers.

'Wonwoo.. stop! Please w-wonwoo!'

You tried holding his face to move him. And with hardship you could be able to hold his face.

He was looking so drunk when he looked at you when you held his face

He was looking so drunk when he looked at you when you held his face. He didn't drink much that you saw. Then why is his face looking this possessed!?

'What?'

He asked in a husky voice. It looked like he was a bit disturbed as you did that.

'It h-hurts!'

You said. In your voice there was tiredness.
You adored his face with your fingers. It looked like he was gonna leave you. He was looking soft.

'I'm sorry wonwoo! For everything scoups is going through. Try to understand wonwoo.'