Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)

You were so confused at Seungcheol's mom what she was telling. You looked at Seungcheol but he was looking listless. And was observing a fresh Sunflower that was in his mom's vase.

He was not looking at you in his own world. He looked sadder than before though.

'Maybe my son is so shy to give you the ring.'

You astonished and as well as felt fun at her words but didn't say anything. Things Seungcheol do with you, if his mom only was aware about that.
As you felt fun you laughed in your mind and it seemed as beautiful little shy smile to Seungcheol's mom.

'I see you're even more shy. God bless your smile baby.'

Saying this she called someone by their name and even her voice was so weak, a girl of about twenty five or six showed up and she listened to Seungcheol's mom attentively.

By this time you again looked at Seungcheol who already was looking at you. Ugh.. awkward

You looked away and Seungcheol's mom placed his weak beautiful palm in your face softly

You looked away and Seungcheol's mom placed his weak beautiful palm in your face softly. And again she smiled so beautifully. Mom and son both are gorgeous that you thought.

She took your hand and started wearing the ring in your ring finger.
You enlarged your eyes with horror and looked at Seungcheol again and again but he didn't seem to care at all.

You looked at your finger and tried to tell

'I- I'm....

You had no idea what was going on.

'Maybe I won't be able to see my son's engagement or marriage. So thought to give you this whenever I can meet you. It's our family ring baby. It was once of Seungcheol's granny's. She gave me when I got married with her son. And now I'm giving my future daughter-in-law.'