Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 01)

'Im dying in claustrophobia!'

You said holding your mouth whispering. It was not actually claustrophobia that was killing you. It was that mingyu was literally inches away from you, almost his nose touched yours. His hot breath was on your skin. You could smell the drinks from his breath. He isn't drunk though.

'How can we leave now y/n? They will see us.'

He looked unbothered saying so. It looked like he could fall asleep without much try in this small closet. You didn't know for how long you and him were hiding in that.

It was just a silly game for which you tried to hide in a safe place but at the last moment mingyu came running to the closet and fixed his big body inside of that.

'Are you crazy gyu? How are we gonna survive in this small things?'

'It's ok beb. Don't worry. You can literally be fit in my pocket.'

Your back was against the wall of the closet due to him. There was no space. Meanwhile he closed the door.

First some time you thought the game was gonna over soon but no.. it's been late and no one was there to find any of you. They forgot you and mingyu and went home seriously. You still had a hope in those people until a couple entered the room kissing each other hungrily.

It was a room inside the party and who knew the couple would be here doing intimate things? You were gonna say something to leave but mingyu stopped you by covering your mouth with his big hand.

'Ssh- y/n! Don't make a sound.'

He whispered. With horror you enlarged your eyes and whispered

'Whyy not?? Are we not gonna leave?'

'Nah look at them. They are going to be naked.'

You looked through the slits of the closet and found out he was true.

You couldn't see a thing watching that. The guy was kissing that girl while removing her clothes very quick. And at the same time the girl was removing his clothes.

In a flash of eye they were left in underwears.

You looked at mingyu. His hand was still on your lips.

'B-but-'

'Don't make any sound please.'

Mingyu put his lips near your ear and said that. He didn't have to do that separately because he was already that close to you. His face was near the crook of your neck. His constant warm breath on your neck made your body sweat. You were sitting very gathered making your body take a very small space. Yet Mingyu's thighs were touching yours. His hands were beside your body, placing against the wall behind you. His breathing was heavy. Did he fall asleep?

'Gyu!'

You whispered.

'What?'

'T-they just got naked totally.'

'I can see.'

He said looking at you. He realized that you were traumatised.

'Is he gonna kill her?'

'Why?'

'He isn't looking like human.'

'Like what? Beast?'

He asked chuckling. You couldn't see the chuckled but the breath was uneven when he chuckled.