Wonwoo- My strange addiction (Chapter- 04)

You were trembling when he came to you calmly. He was angry but he wasn't looking like that. Nah you were not that scared of what wonwoo might do to you, but he actually said he doesn't love you. But you thought a lot of things already. How would you live now? Without wonwoo??

'Why are you so cornered baby? Come let's have some fun!'

He told pulling you holding your legs towards him. You couldn't say a word, with enlarged eyes you only were seeing him. Even he pulled you strongly that it hurt. You did a sound unintentionally but he heard you.

'Did that hurt?'

He asked.

You looked at his face and then told stuttering

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You looked at his face and then told stuttering

'N-no!'

'That's my girl.'

Saying so he suddenly dragged you closer to him.
You couldn't look at his eyes. Even you couldn't talk due to tremor in limbs. You could feel his manly perfume. You could understand he was staring at you intensely.

Still you gathered the courage to speak

'W-wonwoo!'

'Hm?'

'I-I'm- I'm really sorry.'

You told with teary eyes. You didn't know why he was reacting like that just for asking that one little thing.

'Why? Why are you saying sorry?'

By his deep voice you could understand he was sitting close to your soul, he was very close.

'I-I won't a-ask something like t-that again, wonwoo.'

You told sobbing.

'Why?'

.
.
'It's It's your personal matter. I should not interfere with-'

'You will let me do that even if you are present?'

He asked.

'Hm? What?'

You asked.

Your statement made wonwoo more angry. Now he couldn't control. He held your face making you look at him.

'You really do think I Don't care about you. I Don't love you, right?'

He asked looking at your red eyes.

'W-wonwoo! I didn't say that.'

'You proved that y/n. You think it's nothing to me to do hurtful things that you would hate. Did you ever believe that I might actually love you?'