Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter-09)

Wonwoo's hand trembled while putting his hand on your shoulder. You were crying sobbing throwing your head on the floor. Wonwoo knows you are very sensitive but what else he could do. He kept sitting there looking at front.

'You will feel tired y/n, don't cry.'

He told calmly. Your body was trembling due to crying. Wonwoo could feel the shiver.
He didn't go instead he was also sitting with you on the floor, while you were crying.

Wonwoo held you tighter putting his hand around your body. You insisted removing his hold but he held you tighter.

He led you cry for sometime but now he couldn't bear it. You were crying covering your face, so he tried to move your hand from your face. You insisted so much.

'Y/n please let me see you!'

You kept moving your face not letting him do that. Wonwoo was gentle but this time he had to force you. For insisting you dragged yourself in a corner, now you saw wonwoo was hold your hands spreading them beside your body, pinning you on the wall while sitting on top of your half laying body.

He held your hands tightly intensely looking at you

He held your hands tightly intensely looking at you. Suddenly you got eye contact with him. It felt miserable. You love this guy so much but what's wrong with the world!

'Y/n please listen to me.. you are overthinking. It's not exactly what you are thinking.'

You kept looking at him confusingly. Wonwoo knew you wouldn't believe him this easy since you got hurt on the part of your family.

'It will be okay. Really this is not a big thing to cry about. It's okay I'll say sorry to Mr. Park okay?'

Wonwoo didn't want to do it but he had to say this for you, thought he knows well he is never gonna plead for forgiveness to your dad.

'Please calm down. I'll talk to him and will tell him everything. Don't cry!'

Wonwoo said.

'Wonoo please!'

You said quietly looking at the ground.

'Leave my hands.'

Wonwoo sighed seeing your state. He knew he messed up but now there's nothing that he could do.

He left your hands and got up. In frustration he put his fingers running through his hair. He got so angry but didn't say anything. You were still sitting in the corner where he dragged you.

He left without saying a word.

_________________________________________

It doesn't feel well to go college everyday. You feel like you are so tired. So you were not attending classes these days. You needed space! But that day you went out for shopping. You didn't find any interest but wanted to go out after long. Since you don't call wonwoo at all, you couldn't tell him to join you. You were kind of lonely but it's fine. You miss wonwoo too much and every night cry yourself to sleep, but your arrogant side would never let you text or call him again. And also your boyfriend is more arrogant than you so he didn't sneak to your room after that day. Yes deep down you actually want to see him so bad, you want him to come to your room. But whatever! He is showing too much ego even though he was wrong. He calls you sometimes but funnily he calls when you are sleeping. He does it intentionally so that you wouldn't pick the call. Also he does that so you wouldn't tell him later that he didn't do the bare minimum.