Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 23)

The weather is windy. You felt chilly after coming from shower. You didn't have anything to wear on. With the little towel holding around you body, you thought for sometime before coming out from the bathroom. You can't describe how embarrassing it was that you didn't have anything to wear on.

Wonwoo was calmly sitting on the sofa with his phone. He was talking with someone. You flinched like seeing ghost.  There was no point of hiding. And also didn't know what to do with that towel. So you stood in a corner confused and sad. Wonwoo scanned your body with his sharp cold gaze. Your pale body was filled with reddish blue bruises. The arm had blunt bruise that was made by his forcefully holding you. Your face neck to the toes, there was no spaces that didn't look fresh.

'Y/n! Come here. Your dad's want to talk to you.'

What! Your dad! You thought to yourself. Did wonwoo threat him? Did he tell everything?

You were so confused.

You went to him where he was sitting

You went to him where he was sitting. He snatched you holding your wrist and made you fall over him. You started fixing that small towel. He wrapped his hand around your waist to get more close while you were sitting on his lap.

He gave you the phone.

'H-Hello!'

.

'Dad!..'

.

'I'm doing very fine dad.'

You sighed.

'My phone battery died. D-dad!..'

'Yeah!.. with him.'

You were replying to your dad's worried questions one by one. But wonwoo was staring at you from that close that you couldn't take it all. You tried to move but he was holding your waist to not let you go. Your hair was wet and from that drop of waters were falling on his body.

'I'm sorry.. he is a good guy dad. You don't worry. We cane here for a trip.'

.
.
'Where is me? Umm.. countryside. Dad I couldn't call you by this time because of my phone.'

.

'No it's not what you are thinking... You know he loves me.'

You said quietly. Your dad was stressing like he would send forces for you. You made it look like you were with your boyfriend, enjoying the trip.

'I'll be back soon dad. You don't worry even a little.. and please, please don't find for me. I'll be mad..'