chapter:1

Everything good like names and all good things are done by her, m very shitty writer -pasteldreams

"If hurting me pleased you ;then please hurt me baby ; but don't leave me cause wounded heart won't survive for much longer time."

~~ • ~~

"He is the only ,Aquarius mr.Aiden"

"But he is just thirteen; lord Ezekiel ;how I'm supposed to do this sin; god will never forgive me for this."

"This is not sin mr.Aiden ;this is his fate; you have to do it ; your life is more important to us; please try to understand ;everything is done by fate ;you are not doing any sin"

Lord Ezekiel whispered in a low voice, while staring out of the balcony of mansion ;it seems like something is going to happen ;something big or maybe something very small, unknown,which has never happened before,it seems like everything will vanished ;within a seconds by the storm of fate.

"He is a child ;how can I ruin his innocence ;how can I kill his childhood;I don't think;I can do this."

Aiden pleaded with teary eyes; why this is happening to him ;he don't want to do this;he wanted to die; but who said dying is that easy.

If you can't live for someone then you can't die for them.

"There's nothing I can do ;it's all fate ;you should get ready ;they will be here in any minutes mr.aiden "

"Please ;lord ezekiel ,I'm begging you; please try to convince my father; I can't kill that child um I can't kill his innocence "

He started crying while collapsing on the floor on his knees ;this is the first time he was crying; tears were not familiar with his brown eyes ;but now it seems like ,they will never leave them.

"You have to mr. Aiden ;and please ;be fast, sir.samuel will not be pleased by your absence".

And he left ,the broken Aiden behind him; who cried over his fate ; hurting someone you don't want to hurt is a pain which is unbearable ; maybe after this he will hate himself for forever.

He is seeing light with his heart ,when all his closed eyes sees is darkness.

"I can never forgive myself ,for hurting you little angel ".

° ° °

Human beings the cruelest animal on the whole planet ; they are the king and they are the devils; they are the Saint and they are the sinner; they own the hell and heaven is theirs; everything whether good or bad it's all theirs fault.

If they can't fight someone then they are monsters for them;we ourselves are a kind of monsters.

Cruel world will hurt you with their words or will stab you in your back ;but they will never hold you when you need them.

Selfishness we all have this nasty feeling in ourselves; Do we love someone wholeheartedly like we have read in books ,can we sacrifice ourselves for them like Romeo and Juliet;can we put them before ourselves in everything.

Yes we can but the love should be real ,unconditional, unquestionable, unequivocal, unrestricted; not just for saying that"I love you so much".

But George don't love his son enough or maybe he do; but he loves money more than anything; that's why he is selling his son; to Malik's just for fifteen hundred dollars.

An innocent soul who was not aware ,that within an hour; he will get married to a twenty five year old man;he still thinks that his daddy is taking him to a candy shop to buy his favourite Candy;and when he will go home his mother will feed him ,with her own hands and at night before sleeping he will make his wish to moon his bestfriend.

"please moon, tell mummy and daddy ;that I love them so much ;cause they think I'm their mistake um do you also think, that I'm mistake".

"George this is your money, and from now on; your son harry is ours ;and remember one thing ,you are not allowed to see him again"

Mr.samuel said while sipping his red tea; and George and little harry was sitting on the other side of the couch ; just by seeing money George forget everything ;all that matters is money; and harry ,well he was admiring the whole palace, which is so big that harry was sure he will get lost without his daddy;it was the first time he has seen a couch, a fan ,and a big piano.

"No no mr.samuel ;I don't want him um he is yours ;take him and do whatever you want ;I don't care "

He said and grabbed his money and started moving ;but harry started running behind him and grabbed him by his waist.

"Daddy um where are you going ?"

He whispered and buried his face in his father's stomach; cause he was so scared of Malik's; cause sufi told him once that

"Malik's are very rich and they hang the childrens who cried in front of them."

Harry started hiccuping by clutching his father's shirt with his small fist.

"Harry ;daddy will come and get you tomorrow; cause I've some work but ;you will behave good with mr.aiden and mr.samuel right".

He lied while wiping the tears from his red chubby cheeks ;but the boy kept hiccuping cause he don't wanted to be alone ;without his parents it will be his first time ;when he will stay away from his mother.

"But mummy will miss me ;um I can't sleep without her lullaby and who will feed me"

He asked his father with a hope in his eyes ;that maybe his father has forget that; he can't sleep without his mummy.

"It is just for one day ;and I will convince your mother ;don't worry okay".

"But please come at early morning; I don't want to be here"

He mumbled hugging his father tightly for the last time.

But George didn't replied him; he left his son alone on the door of an unknown world.

Which was too big for that soul.

He kept crying for few minutes; but then ms.katharine came and hugged him and harry kept crying in her arms; cause it feels good when someone hold him like his mother.

"Don't cry please baby ;you will get everything you want ;you are my son-in-law ;you are a Malik now and Malik's are very strong they don't cry"

"What is um son-in-law? "

He mumbled between his sobs.

"You are married now ;you are Harry Aiden Malik".

He wanted to tell that people don't cry on marriage ; cause when katty got married ;she was very happy; then why he is crying.

————

"I'll go everywhere you go from Chicago to the coast"