chapter:6

"can I stay here with you till the morning"....

Four years later.....

"What about you zayn ,how's your studies going".....

"um yeah, it's going good father".....

"And Aiden mr.shane is ready for that property deal, you should meet him soon"....
Samuel asked while munching some biscuits and sipping his ginger tea....

"Yeah, I'm ready and um I was thinking, I would like to take harry with me as well ,um we haven't spent any time toghther ,so it will be a good break for us "

"Ofcourse you can Aiden ,and London is very beautiful city ,harry will love that place "....

Katherine said with a huge smile on her face.

Time flys faster then anything ,and we don't even that, when days passed into months, and months passed into years . It's been four years since harry was bought by Malik's for aiden, it's been four years ,since zayn fell in love with his brother-in-law,and it's been one year, since Aiden fell in love with his husband.

It wasn't love at first sight cause at that time harry was just thirteen ,but days passed and he becomes more beautiful and when one day he was asleep with his mouth apart and little snores leaving his mouth, Aiden fell for him and harry was sixteen at that time.
Aiden kept his promise, to protect harry from everything and to fulfill his every wish. Though harry is so shy that he won't tell him ,what he want or what he likes if Aiden will ask him anything he'll just nod his head.And Aiden loves that shyness in harry, and day by day his love for harry started growing more and more.Like few days ago harry was reading a book and when Aiden asked him , what he was reading reading ,he simply replied "it's called pride and prejudice" and he told him that he really want to see that, how it feels like to be at a countryside, and that's why Aiden bought a cottage for harry, around woods as there wedding gift and today he'll surprise him with that .

"By the way, where is harry"..

"mum he'll come around,um he is just little bit tired so I let him sleep"...

"I'm full um bye mum"....
Zayn whispered and excused himself from dining room."suffocation" that is the only thing he feel these days in this big palace, he can't breathe instead of having so many windows, breathing is impossible for him.whenever Aiden will talk about harry, his blood started boiling, he wants to burn the whole world and snatch his harry away from everyone ,cause he is the lover of harry and only he has the right to talk about him and no one else.no one; not even the god...

"Why didn't you came huh "....

"um I was tired and sleepy".....

"And from when did,you started lying to me harry"...
Zayn said while walking towards his lover's bed with a plate full of pasta . It's their thing, cause Harry will always make excuses to skip breakfast with the family and the reason is Samuel .He still hates him and whenever harry will be around ,he will always remind him that how his father sold him just for a fifteen hundred dollars.And zayn knows that, so everytime he'll also skip his breakfast and then they'll feed eachother;...