chapter:8

"baby don't you see my tears"

It's been two days since they arrived in the beautiful city of London ,and zayn was already done with this trip ,cause Aiden is everywhere holding his harry's hand .zayn didn't even get single minute, to spend with harry, and his jealousy crossed it's every limit ,when Aiden told him the he had booked only two rooms ,one for zayn and one for him and harry.

And currently when they are on walk Aiden had his arms around harry's waist, holding him close towards his body ,while Zayn was on the other side wiping his eyes minutes after minutes ,whenever his tears will betrayed him.
He hadn't eaten anything cause nothing seems interesting; no food,no rain,no snowfall; everything is dull ,cause his light is not with him though they are walking toghther, but the distance between them is immeasurable...

"See harry ,this is the famous tower of London"....
Aiden said while pointing his finger towards the big ben tower,and harry just nodded his head....

"What happen are you sad"....

"um no I'm good"....

"Do you want something to eat or drink you must be tired".....

"Yes um I'm tired um I can't walk anymore"....
He lied cause he just a needed a moment with zayn or he was sure he'll die.How does harry feel when zayn is away from him, the same feeling that heart feels when it's beats stopped. He feel disgusted when Aiden touch his body; his skin ,his soul and, his heart are only made for one person zayn and no one else.
And whenever he sees that zayn is hurt, he just wants to hold him in his arms and kissed his eyes, cheeks, and neck the same way he had dreamed yesterday's night...

"Okay then you two wait here,and um  I'll bring something for us "...
He said with a smile and kissed Harry's cheeks ,though he don't want leave harry alone with zayn...