chapter:15

"love me please"

°°°°°

Five months later...

It's been five months since they left that place, and Started their new life in "Theo" far away from everyone.Rebbca the old lady and one of the childhood friend of Katherine helped them a lot with everything.At start life was really difficult here ,without any job and food, but eventually zayn found a job for himself in nearby grocery store and life started moving on ,harry insisted he also want to do some job, but zayn was not very convinced with that idea and due that they had their first fight ,but atlast zayn convinced him by saying that "we'll start our own business, please harry let me save some money",and harry agreed.

There was no fan,no big piano,and neither a big bed, then also harry was happy cause his zayn is always with him, showering him with his love and affection.

Three days ago they got married in the village church and zayn couldn't be more happy,and from that moment a slight little pink blush  is always their on harry's rosy cheeks .

He is always shy around zayn now ,sometimes he would hide himself in the bathroom ,cause he feel so many funny things in his tummy when zayn is around.

Like yesterday he was whispering his own name in front of mirror ,with a little blush on his cute face "harry zainn Malik",but zayn heard him and from that moment zayn started teasing him.

And now zayn always calls him by "harry zainn Malik".

                             °°°°°°°°°

"Harry what happened why are you hiding"..
Zayn asked him for the millionth time ,but the curly lad put his both of his hands on his mouth to press his sweet  giggles.

"Harry tell me what happened "..

"Noh um I don't know"

"Then why're you hiding from me ,did I do something wrong"

"Noh I just um you're so silly zainn ,you don't understand"

"Yeah I know that I'm stupid, but if you won't tell me then how this silly will come to know that, what is bothering his snow-white"

And this time harry failed to press his giggles, within a seconds he opened the door and hugged his husband and zayn hugged him back.

"Now tell me ,what happened?"
He whispered in his ear while kissing his temple.

"It feels funny"

"What feels funny"
Zayn asked with a confuse expression on his face.

"um you're my husband zainn ,and we were bestfriend and everything"
He mumbled and hide his face in zayn's neck.Zayn pull himself from harry's arms, and kissed him on his lips.