Epilogue

Those who are away from their beloved one, are wandering here and there in search of love and affection.

But my lover is within me ,
We have one soul just our body's are apart,
So whenever we're apart from eachother ,
I don't have to wander anywhere.

I just wait for my moon in myself.

°°°°°°°°

Six years later....

"One, two ,three,--"..

"Twenty"...

"I'm coming are my babies ready"..

"Yes daddy, I'm ready"
Zaydan yelled, but Zoe covered his mouth with both of her tiny hands.

"Why're you so stupid, now daddy will find us"
She whispered and started facepalming herself ,she is just four year old ,but she is more mature then zaydan who is almost five.

Within a seconds they both were in zayn's arms, Zoe with a pout on her face and zaydan was about to cry cause he hate when Zoe calls him stupid.

(Zayn's Princess)

(Harry's prince)

"Daddy zay is so silly from next time I won't hide with him"

"No, I'm not, daddy you asked us are we ready; that's why, I said yes I'm"

"No you're silly zay, when we hide we've to keep our mouth shut like this"
Zoe said while putting her fingers on her lips.

Zaydan was the shy one ,the one who'll always nod his head, totally opposite from Zoe; who knows everything.And if she saw that any of his dad's is giving more attention to zaydan, then there will be a storm in Malik family.

Once Zayn forget to buy her a yellow monkey cap, and she didn't talk to him for a week and whenever he would try anything, she would say only one thing"you forget about me daddy, I'm not your favourite go be with your son".

But they both have a sweet spot for harry.The way zayn and harry used to fight to be Katherine's favourite son ,Zoe and zaydan does the same for harry.

As Zayn put them down on the living room floor, Zoe ran towards harry and hugged his waist and started repeating the same story that zaydan is so silly.

"No papa, I'm not stupid"..
Zaydan whispered and hugged harry's waist from other side.

"Well papa used to the same thing Zoe ,so it means papa is also stupid"
Zayn said with a smile on his face,a smile which is always there no matter what.His family is his everything ,but then also the most important thing for him is to maintain that beautiful smile on his Harry's gorgeous face.

"No, my papa is very smart"

"See that's how ,our zaydan is also very smart"

Harry kneeled down and peck his angels on their chubby cheeks.
" Both of our babies are smart ,right zainn"

Zayn came towards them, and picked zaydan in his arms and pinched his cheeks.
"Ofcourse they are smart ,they are my kids afterall"

"No daddy, we came from Papa's tummy"
They both screamed at the same time.

A story they both made for their childrens ,cause it was really hard to explain them, that where they came from or who left them in that orphanage after their birth.

°°°°°°°°°°

If it's dream, then harry don't want to wake up, why face reality if dream is more beautiful.Let's dream and then die.

"You're my everything zainn,I'm nothing without you"..
The gorgeous boy whispered in his husband's neck,as they both were laying on their luxurious bed holding eachother like every night.

"Well my gorgeous husband you're very wrong with this ,cause you're everything on your own, but yeah unfortunately you fell in love with this idiot zayn, and now you're stuck with him in every lifetime".

"Promise me, you'll remain my zainn in every life".

"I promise, and it's not like someone will fell for this idiot"

"And it's not like this silly will let you go"

"I don't understand why silly love this idiot so much"

"Cause---"
He kissed zayn's lips lips and then set their forehead toghther..

"cause idiot stole silly's heart years ago, silly told him to give his heart back, but idiot said no never in a million years"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aiden attempt suicide cause a rapist has no right to live not in my world atleast.

______________

The end.

-pasteldreams,,and you genius please don't read this shit.