chapter:9

"seems like I can't live without you"

"No maya, um bring our breakfast in our room um, yeah harry is tired"....

"Yes mr.aiden"...

The same lie he was using from a week, it's not like maya don't know the reality ,everyone knows whether it's Katherine or Samuel or broken zainn everyone.Harry was not allowed to move without Aiden's permission, not even for bathroom, it's like he is kept as hostage in his own house, if he can call it his own.The new facade of Aiden was very haunting for harry, cause since childhood he always thought, that Aiden is a nice guy and he'll never hurt him, but now it seems like Aiden is the worst one, cause physically harry was still fine but emotionally he was burised. His heart wass aching for his zainn;his skin, his lips ,everything are desperately waiting for zainn's touch.And the thought of zainn crying for him, and his tearfull eyes always staring at Harry's door hurts him more.

"Why I fell in love with you, why and um why you didn't marry me instead of Aiden ,why didn't you take me away from everyone years ago, why we're separated like this ,I miss you, take me away zainn please"....

"What happen, why aren't you eating anything"....
He asked while sitting beside him and harry scotted away from him on other side, but he grabbed his hand and pull him towards his chest ,and this was the first time they were that close ,his hands started sweating in a fear and tears started wellding up in his eyes....

"Why are you crying ".....
He whispered in his ear while kissing his temple,and the feeling of someone else lips on his skin disgust him, he tried to push him but Aiden was stronger so he held him by his waist ....

" Ai-Aiden please".....

But he didn't ,he kept assaulting his neck, marking him with his love bites or maybe covering someone's else.....

"Ai Aiden pl please stop, it's hurt"....
He whimpered in pain and Aiden stopped, but the pain in his heart was incurable ,and the cure of his every pain was far away from him, in some other room crying on his bed or maybe soaking his diary pages while writing Harry's name again and again.....

"my touch hurt you and what about his touches "....
He whispered with his greeted teeths.The scene of harry laughing in zayn's arms is stuck in his mind and the thought of harry loving someone else is enough to boil his blood ;harry is his husband, and he'll only love him .....

"Do you love him"...

But harry didn't uttered a word ,though he wants to scream at Aiden's face....
"I love my zainn , I love him more than anything and anyone and that I'll never love you ,never"

"Harry I'm asking you very politely, cause I don't want to hurt you, so please tell me ".....
He asked him while carresssing his cheeks, which were red from crying....