chapter:2

Three days since his father left him alone, to deal with new people in a totally new world; where everyone is a stranger to him . Everyone has different facades here, and he don't know what to say, what to do,he just need his mummy's arms around him in their little home,he miss his friend sufi cause --(sufi must've been crying for him ).

He slept on the floor near the entrance gate, though everyone tried to convince him, but he kept crying, that his daddy will come back to take him back.Samuel was very angry with all this situation; and he wanted to deal with harry in his own way, but then Katherine stops him like"he is just a child Samuel like our Zayn, I'll deal with him please"and ;she is the only reason that ,he is still safe with his tantrums going on.

"Harry ;baby come on breakfast is ready ,you must be hungry ".
Katherine said while removing some strain of  curls from his face ,he was still asleep clutching his stomach with both of his hands ;cause he hadn't eaten anything from three days,face full of tear stains and his eyes have already lost their shine ;before the beginning of the end, cause there is a lot to come.

"No, um not hungry um you promised me ,that my daddy will come today; then um my mummy will feed me"..

"What about I feed you and then I'll show you my son's room; he is of your age and today he is coming back from his grandad's place ,um then both of you can play together".

"No, um I want my mummy and daddy ;please tell them, that um I'll behave good and I'll eat less and I'll earn more money; please just tell daddy to take me back".
He whispered with tears streaming through his eyes like a waterfall ;they won't stop now ,well they never did.

Katherine didn't uttered a word; she just picked his small body in her arms and carried him towards her bedroom.

The bedroom was huge, with lots of lamps on every wall;big curtains with a huge bed;the carpeted floor and sweet smell of lavender which makes it a  total heaven.

Harry was in awe ,cause he had never seen a bed before; the only bed he had ever seen was katty's small bed ;which was so small that only two people can sit on that; but this was huge and the first thought that came in his little mind was"me and s...

Harry was in awe ,cause he had never seen a bed before; the only bed he had ever seen was katty's small bed ;which was so small that only two people can sit on that; but this was huge and the first thought that came in his little mind was"me and sufi can make big forts on it " ;he kept admiring the big lamps , a big book shelf which has more than thousands of books on it ; but it was  of no use for him ,cause he don't know how to  read and write ,his parents never taught him.

Katherine placed him on the bed and disappears herself in the bathroom; and after few seconds, she came back with a small smile on her generous face.

She wiped his tears ,with the hem of her long white gown and then again picked him and carried him towards the bathroom.

"Do you know how to use shower or should i help you"....
She asks while carresssing his round chubby cheeks.

"um I don't know".
He whispered while staring at the big tub ;which was so huge, like he can drown himself in it.

"It's okay; I'll help you,now you are my baby and I don't like when my baby cry".

After shower, he was draped in a big red towel;
and Katherine told him to sit on the bed ;while she will bring clothes for him;he kept poking the mattress with his pinky, cause it's so soft like feathers of a bird.

A few minutes later ,Katherine came back with a shirt and some shots.

"I forget to buy new clothes for you sweetheart; but this will work for today, and tomorrow we'll go for shopping ,will my baby like that".

"This shirt is zayn's favourite, though it is little bit large on you ,but then also you look so beautiful".

She said while dressing him up in zayn's shirt an his shots; then she combed his curly locks which was really a difficult job.

"You are so pretty"..
She whispered and kissed his forehead.

"Now, how about I feed you with my own hands".

"Will my daddy ever come back madame".
He asked her for the millionth time in a pleading tone ;but Katherine kneeled down herself in front of him and cupped his cheeks with both of her hands.

"Daddy will never come back ;cause  I told him , I want your angel and I'll treat you as my son, cause you are one of us baby ;you are married to a malik now".

"What about sufi and my mummy don't they love me anymore".

"No; sufi and mummy ,all loves you more than anything, and so do I ,cause you are an angel, but here you'll remain safe with us ,we've lots of rooms,toys, horses,and zayn will be your bestfriend".

"um who is Zainn".
He mumbled while playing with Katherine's fingers ,which has so many rings on it.

"Zayn is my younger son ,he is of your age, and you both can play with eachother ".

"And from now on, I'm your mama okay ;come on now; we are going to be late for breakfast".

"mama".....
He whispered to himself but Katherine heard him.

Lol m writing like a maniac these days....

Katherine is a nice women like my mummy; but we all know this is a male dominated world and specially in eighteenth century; so she can't save harry from everything but still she'll provide him the love of a mother.