chapter:14

I'm made for your love,
And if not then,
I don't want to live anymore.

°°°

Zayn kept his promise of not leaving his lover alone for a single second, whether it's other room, kitchen or bathroom he is always with him holding his hand.And harry love all the affection zayn is providing him ,his dull eyes are now little bit shiny and the smile which was lost somewhere is now started coming back on his face.

But still the nightmares are same,the feeling of someone's hand touching his body is still there.
But his zayn is always there to hold him ,to wipe his tears and to love him.

Sometimes harry feels that he don't deserve zainn, like "how can i be so lucky"that someone like zainn loves me. After all the things they've been through.

Thanks to Samuel that Aiden is away for a business meeting ,and Katherine had already made all the preparations for both of them to leave this place ,before Aiden's arrival.
She knows the consequences of her act, but she'll do anything for harry, he won't let him die in this place like her.

There is small village away from city called "Theo lochak", which will be safe place for both of them.
They could not carry much luggage with them, so Katherine has packed only their neccesitties like some clothes and medicines and some fast food.Money was a biggest problem as well, though they are very rich but Katherine was not allowed to keep any money with herself,she always has to take Samuel's permission to use any money,then also she had some of her own savings which she gave it to zayn.

"Keep this with yourself um you'll need more, but I don't have that much".

"mum I'll manage you don't have to please".

"No he is your responsibility now, um this is the least I can do for my babies".

They will leave this place tonight around midnight, Katherine was pacing around the room with a worried expression on her face, while checking time after every two seconds.

Charles was the one who arranged for their transportation ,though Katherine tried to convince him that she'll manage but he denied while saying.

"Zayn is my son as well ms.katherine".

                               °°°°°

Katherine was happy for them ,but as a mother she was sad as well ,cause this would be the first time harry would go away from her .She still remember her  first day when she saw harry laying on the floor crying for his father,and the first time he called her mamma and all those memories are enough to bring tears in her eyes.

"No mamma zainn told me I'm silly ,I won't talk to him"

"I learn this poem and it says mothers are the most precious gift by God"

"He um kissed Mel's nose but he didn't kissed mine"

"Zainn is so stupid mamma he thinks you love him more"

"I won't eat tell him to feed me"

"I love you mamma"

She wipes her tears and brought a fake smile on her face.And deep down she knows that maybe this is the last time she is seeing them .