chapter:5

"the hell is empty cause ,all the devils are here"

"Please father ,I can't um, I just can't do this "....

"So you want that nasty kid to be your life partner for eighteen years; huh, tell me Aiden; don't you want to get married and have kids with a nice women"...

"No ,um father I don't want any of these things to happen. You are the one, who has dragged me to do sin after sin ;and I can never forgive myself for that ;never"...
Aiden whispered and wiped some tears which betrayed him ,cause his father always taught him when he was around four year old"Aiden boys never cry ,so stop your tears, tears are not made for boys".

Harry;a kid ,and now his husband, he don't know why ,but just by seeing harry's little innocent face he don't want to hurt that angel not now ,not never; it's not sympathy or something; it's something else, like he can relate with him, he can understand him ,and his feelings. He just wanted to protect him, from this cruel world,his father,this palace,and most importantly himself ; he'll never hurt him, no matter what.

Samuel came towards his son, and cupped both of his cheeks with his hands....
"Listen Aiden; you've to do this, cause it's necessary, please try to understand ,you can't keep that kid as your life partner forever, it's his fate. You don't have to feel bad about it".....

Aiden removed his father's hands from his face, with an expression of disgust ,he don't hate his father and never will ,cause he knows that he loves him, but there are some parts which he hate or maybe more than that....

"It's not his fate Father; he deserve much more, and if protecting him ,means I've to keep him my life partner  forever, then I don't have any problem"....

Samuel was shocked, cause this is not he taught to his childrens, then how Aiden can be like that;He always taught them to be brave,to think about ourselves before anyone....

"As your wish Aiden, but from today ,he'll sleep with you ,on your bed and you can change your mind anytime you want"....

And Aiden started moving towards door ,but not before glancing at his father for the  last time and whispering a small..

"I won't"....

"This is "y" and this is "z""....

"Yyy and zeezz"....

"X for X-Mas and z for zebra"....

"Xxx for xx-mass and zezz for zebraa".....

"Amazing, you are so intelligent and a very quick learner snow -white; I'm so proud of you "...

"really ,um I'm intelligent"....
Harry whispered with his red cheeks ,he don't know why; but whenever zayn compliments him or kissed him on his forehead; his cheeks automatically becomes red....

"Yes, you are very smart"..

Zayn the kindest soul in this cruel world ,the only light in this darkness, the only flower in this dessert.His zayn ,his only friend, his soulmate, his soul, his everything,who will do anything for harry .If harry wants stars, then it will be his, but harry's smile should never vanished from his face .zayn won't tolerate that ...