chapter:13

Why don't you put some price on your emotion,
cause I'm looking for something to buy.

°°°°°

As soon as zayn entered in his lover's room, his heart melted,he felt like break down and crying.
A feeling like his heart had been ripped out of his chest.

He slowly walked towards harry and slumped down on the floor.He leaned forward and placed his face in harry's neck ,while hugging his moon with all the love he has for his green eyed lover.Huge body shaking sobs racked harry's body,each coming in a wave,and with every sob ,he let out a low whimper.

Harry kept crying soaking zayn's navy blue shirt with his tears,and zayn felt like dying the tears in harry's eyes are the most painful scenario for him, though he wanted to tell"that everything will be fine please don't cry snow-hite" but he himself don't know;  that how everything will fine .Who will save them ,who will protect their love.And at one point he started hating himself, that he is a worthless shit, he couldn't save his harry ,his love.

"H--he um touched me zee, by um removing my clothes"
He whispered between his sobs while clutching zayn's shirt more tightly ,so he won't leave him alone , not this time ,he don't want to be alone anymore.

Zayn's knows that the pain harry is feeling will leave invisible scars ,but there is only one cure for those scars and that is zayn's gentle touch,his love and affection , zayn is the only one who can cure harry and no one else.So he wiped his tears and pull himself from harry's arms.

And harry started feeling cold ,those arms are his home now, not this fake palace .

When zayn tried to touch his face harry scooted away from him,and this act was enough to break zayn's heart again,but he has to be strong for their love.

Zayn sat beside him and pull the curly lad in his lap though he tried to push him but zayn was determined .He removed his wet curls from his face and kissed his eyelids ,then his cheeks and then so many small pecks on his pink lucious lips.

"You look more gorgeous today any reason behind this eternal beauty huh, tell me snow-white"
He whispered in his mouth and harry shakes his head with a slight little blush on his rosy chubby cheeks.

Though he wanted to tell him "that you're the reason of my beauty"

"Do um I really look beautiful or you're lying"
The curly lad whispered the one question, which was bugging in his mind from so many days,the insecurity in his heart is always there.

Zayn shakes his head with a smile of disapproval on his face and kissed his lips again and then whispered in his ear..

"Beautiful doesn't describe my snow-white's beauty ,it's a dull word ,my harry is gorgeous ,the most gorgeous person on this planet".

"And I've a fear that what if snow-white come to realise some day that this  zayn is so ugly and I should leave him then what I'll do".

Harry started smiling and now zayn can breathe .

"You are so silly ,my zainn is  very gorgeous snow-white will never leave him"

"Promise"

"Promise cause um snow-white love zainn more than anything"

                                 °°°°°°°°

Lover is one who'll turn your tears into a beautiful smile,a lover is one who'll bring light in your life no matter how much darkness is there ,and a lover is one who'll hold your hand in each and every situation of life.

Pain is a part of love without pain you can't love someone, but the thing is that pain becomes bearable when you love someone ,but the condition is your love should be real.

Real love is never painful unless it is a pain of separation.what we call painful love is not a love at all.It's just a relationship between a giver and taker.

There will be hurdles and there will be thorns on their path as well ,but zayn will make sure that his harry's feet always makes contact with flower petals not with the thorns.

"Till we're are together we'll fight for our love okay, no one can separate us I'll take you away from everyone ,far far away from here"..

"Where "

"Beyond the moon "..
Zayn replied without any hesitation in his voice and kissed his lover's forehead and harry Started drifting into sleep with a peaceful smile on his face after so many sleepless nights.

Read gicio by-pasteldreams
Or she'll kill gicio like my lunatic 😭