chapter:11

"Why I love you?"

~ ~ • ~ ~

What was it? Maybe his eyes or his hair or lips or maybe his innocency but zayn don't care anymore whatever it was.

"I'm just lucky that my stupid heart fell for you,I'm just lucky that my eyes are always in search of your one glance."

Love never fade between real lovers as the time passes it becomes more beautiful with different shades, we come to see the new colours of our lover everyday which makes us fall for eachother every second.

And there is something very special in this young love like the feeling is indescribable.

Your eyes seems like its covered with pink glasses like you see everything in a beautiful way, we ignore sadness, jealousy or any other bad feeling it work like

If I'm happy then the whole world is happy.

° ° °

"Happy Birthday baby please open your eyes."

Aiden whispered while kissing his husband's temple and harry stirred in his sleep cause he wass still very uncomfortable with someone's else lips on his skin.

He was still in his sleep, his dreams are as always consists of only one person.

Harry thinks zayn is very clingy like he won't even leave him alone in his dream.

"You're everywhere silly and if you ever leave me alone I'll kill you."

But he knows zayn will never do that cause zayn can't live without harry.

"Zain, please!"

And that's it Aiden mood was already ruined by hearing the one name he hates the most in this world.

His husband sleeps with him in his bed while dreaming about his brother.

° ° °

Something caressed in his inner thigh causing Harry to jolt from his dreamy sleep state.

His green eyes widened at the sight of furious eyes of Aiden.

Aiden gripped his thigh, strong enough to leave a red print on his pale skin.

With a sinister smile Aiden voiced out.

"Wakey! Wakey, Sunshine! time to get up your darling Husband is hungry don't you wanna satisfy his hunger?"

Harry gave out a tremble nervous nod, removing Aiden hands from his thigh, fixing his night gown.

"Erm...Sure! What you wanna eat I will cook for you!"

Harry quickly sat up, put his cold feet on the floor trying to move away from Aiden furious gaze. Suddenly he was gripped in a tight forced embrace and Aiden threw him on the bed causing Harry to shake and jump with a sudden force.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

Harry managed to choke out of his throat from the sudden terror. His voice seemed to lost the moment Aiden' frantic eyes stared into his own.

Aiden climbed on the bed, hovering over Harry's body which was trembling beneath him.

"Don't you want to a dream a little of me, my darling husband?"

Aiden whisper in Harry's ear, giving a fear of shiver in his body. Harry moved his face to the side when Aiden tried to kiss him, this action makes Aiden more angry.

Harry gave a loud yelp, when Aiden's hand made contact with Harry's cheek.

He drew out a sob begging Aiden.

"Please leave me."

"Not so soon dear husband."

Aiden laughed out, seeing his husband begging for his mercy.

Aiden pinned his wrist on the soft silk and he felt feathers sucking on the bones of his body holding back his panicked breaths like other kids hold stuffed animals sinister with smiling eyes.

Harry closed his eyes while his heart beats felt in his hand and come tightly inside his frightening mouth.

He wanted to scream but he cannot shout, as Aiden yanks off his clothes as if they were paper.

"You're so pretty my sweet darling."

Aiden Kisses his mouth.

Tear streams down his cheeks, the words were venom spit splashed across his trembling limbs.

His limbs of his body were bare branched creaking away from Aiden whispered breaths leaving burned up.

Harry's tears stream down like the smoke in his pleading eyes.

When Aiden begins Harry felt like he was on his death bed.

° ° °

Everything goes numb blood boiled in every vain, like a flicker in every flame. With a twisted mind and arms atied, Aiden took his turns, So Harry buried in the burns.

He lingered, tearing off Harry's clothes, faster than the light shining down.

Tears poured out of his eyes, begging, pleading for him to stop, but the pain only grew, till his pursue was finished with Harry.

The pain entering Was like ripping knives, like getting cut by a blad; when it heals, It still leaves a scar.The pain torched on him was inhumane, made by a soulless creature.

But there Harry still lay,Wilting, Crying. Still begging for the help.

That never came.

It seems like eternity even though it was a mere hour. .His sheets are still soaked trembling with the sound of his own frozen voice , cracking, shattering.

He race to the bathroom and try to wash away the pain in the shower.

Anyone would, should have heard his sorrow-filled cries,

But no one came.

-----
M

ake sure to vote and comment your thoughts.

❤️

-pasteldreams. She wrote half of this chapter cause m veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad at writing