chapter:7

"I can be your hero baby, I can take away the pain"...

"Zainn please stop ".....
Harry shouted while running behind his lover, zayn was running with a book in his hand, which harry was currently reading .

"Noh you ignored me , I'm not going to stoph"...

"Zainn I was not ignoring you, please".....

But zainn kept running with his tounge out ,and harry chasing behind him with his curls bouncing up down and eyes focused on zayn's footsteps.Giggles,high breathing, footsteps and the sound of their melodious laughter was the only thing in this palace which was still alive .
Their maids was also aware of this game ,and they have their teams as well ,like maya will help Zayn and Charles will help harry .Maya and Charles are husband and wife they met when they were teenagers and then love was not far ,they fell for eachother and now they are married.Maya adored zayn a lot like his own son and she is the only one who was aware of zayn's feeling for his curly lover ;well except Katherine but ,she'll never let that love bloosum in this dark ally ,cause she knows the consequences.

"Again and what you did this time huh"....
Maya asked with a smile on her face ,while chopping vegetables for dinner.....

" um, I snatch his book cause he ignored me".....
Zayn whispered and hide under the kitchen counter ,though he was aware it is the first place harry will come to check on; but does he care; no ,cause these all are just excuses, to bring a smile on his Harry's gorgeous face...

"Maya where is he, I'll kill him "....
The curly boy asked while removing some of his hair strains from his forehead...

"um I don't know baby ,maybe he ran towards garden"....
The same answer maya will give him whenever he'll ask, that where is Zainn....

"You are lying ,you all are liars ;you don't love me anymore"....
He pouted and planted himself on the couch, with a huff sound and started mumbling that"that no one loves me,zainn is a thief,he is devil,and I won't talk to him ,he is devil then why everyone loves him "....

After few minutes zayn came from behind, and covers his lover's eyes with both of his hands ....

"Leave ,you are not my friend um you are a thief"....

But zayn was smiling behind him with all his teeths out....

"And I know you're smiling, I swear to god I'll kill you "....

"I'm soh sorry snow-white"....
He whispered in his ear ,like it's their little secret and a shiver run through out harry's body , zayn's voice affects him in a different way, like he can hear his voice all day and night, it feels so nice....

"Sorry is not going to work this time ".....
He mumbled while fiddling with the buttons of his white cotton shirt...

"Then what I've to do for your forgiveness".....

But harry didn't uttered a word he kept his mouth shut; while biting his lips and zayn knows that whenever he bites his lips it means he wants to say something ,but he is embarrassed...