Understanding

What I need from you is understanding,

How can we communicate,

If you don't hear what I say.

What I need from you is understanding,

So simple as 1-2-3,

Understanding is what we need.

Xscape- Understanding

***

Ty came walking thru the back sliding doors of the kitchen that were unlocked. I was sitting at the kitchen island counter as I scrolled down my timeline on Twitter.

I smiled at him as he came and hugged me, "hey baby" I said thinking about asking the question about making the sex tape.

"Valerie, you know I love you right... right?" he asked. My body tensed up, where was he going with this?

"...yeah" I slowly said, looking at him with a confused look.

"so tell me, did you know that nigga that was swearing up and down he knew you? And don't lie to me Valerie" he said wanting the truth.

"no babe, I didn't know him..." I lied and it wasn't a good lie.

"are you lying to me? I told you to never lie to me" he said, looking me in the eyes.

"no... I'm not lying to you... I- I didn't know him" Ty had me all off guard and my words weren't mixing.

A good dick suck shuts everything down. So I unfastened Ty's belt, dropped down to my knees and went to work. With one swift movement, I put all of him into my mouth. He then grabbed a hand-full of my hair as he groaned in pleasure.

This was his weakness, my bomb-ass head game. Thats why I swear I can out fame Dani with this because once niggas see the sex tape and my dick sucking, hmph. Niggas would be on me like no tomorrow.

I nibbled on the tip of his dick, driving him wild. I then swallowed all of him after he came. He got down on the floor with me, "baby, you're fucking up my head," he said in a soft tone, "when you fuck up my head, you fuck up my business. I can't let that shit happen" he said, rubbing on my thigh.

"I'm sorry baby, but I'm not doing anything. I swear it's just about me and you, I will never pass up this good dick and you, most importantly.

He smiled, "this dick is good, ain't it?"

"it's the best."

"would you die for me?" he asked.

"baby, I'd lie for you, ride for you, die for you. But if I die for you, I couldn't have anymore of you or your good dick" I smiled, feeding his ego. I really needed to convince Michael that I was innocent in the case.

He rolled on his side with his erect dick sticking up, and unbuckled my pants. I laid on the kitchen floor as Ty buried his face in between my legs, "your pussy smells good" he said as he stuck his tongue inside and sucked me off, his tongue dancing inside of me. By the time he was done I had already came, twice. I couldn't control my shouting. Getting eaten out always made me crazy. He turned me over, face down, ass up and did back shots. My whole butt filled with warm semen. Our bodies were pressed together against the kitchen tile floor. This was my chance to ask.

I kissed his lips and prepared for what's to come, "so baby, I was thinking maybe we should do a sex tape, just to ya know... just for fun"

Just then I knew what I said was wrong. He pushed me from on top of him, "the fuck Valerie?! WHY, the FUCK would you wanna do that? See that's exactly what I'm talking about when I say you fuck up my head. A sex tape can mess a nigga business up. Why would I want niggas to see yo ass and your body?!" he sucked his teeth and waved me off, "you be getting on my nerves sometimes" he said getting off the floor.

I felt dumb, stupid. Maybe only Dani could get away with making a sex tape. I watched as he walked out of the room and up the stairs. The breeze from the outside hit my naked body. I crawled off the floor and ran to the laundry room and threw on a white tee, skinnies and my white air force ones. I slicked my hair into a bun.

***

After getting high with Chris, just to cool down from what happened with Michael earlier. We chilled in the living room with Layla and Kevin, who were also high as fuck (like always)

Layla was chewing, cracking and spitting out ranch sunflower seeds.

"what you eating?" Chris asked, looking up from his phone.

"ranch sunflower seeds" she replied, spitting some out.

"lemme get some," he sat up and held his hand out as she poured some in his hands, "what kind?" he asked again.

"ranch" she sat back and he looked at her while chewing on them.

"what kind?" he asked, like she didn't just tell him 2 times.

"ranch" she said irritated.

"what?" he asked, confused.

"RANCH, NIGGA! RANCH!" I yelled,

I was getting annoyed with his dumbass. Never smoke with Chris. You'll be tweaking, crying of laughter and hurdled in a corner, chest to your knees, in your own world like he is. Layla, Chris and Kevin erupted into laughter.

"chill, I couldn't hear her" he said still spitting out seed shells and looking at his phone.

"yeah and she said it only 3 times" I mumbled sarcastically.