Mr. Wrong

Don't forget to vote!

***

Bad boys ain't no good

Good boys ain't no fun

Lord knows that I should

Run off with the right one

Me and Mr. Wrong get along so good (so good)

Even though he breaks my heart so bad (so bad)

We got a special thing going on

Me and Mr. Wrong

Even if you try no one ever felt it, I never could

'cause his loves like that

I love my Mr. Wrong

Mary J. Blige- Mr. Wrong

***

"y'all trynna go pick my nxgga Carl up? He got weed" Antonio asked looking up from his Toshiba that was sat in his lap. Me and Kelly were at Antonio's house, chilling. I looked at Kelly and she looked at me, I shrugged, "I guess"

We walked out to his car and drove down to Tobacco Hut.

"wait in here" he said parking the car and getting out. I watched as he walked over to a big, black, dark, tall figure leaning against the corner of the store.

"Antonio a bxtch" Kelly chuckled. I looked at him as he and Carl disappeared inside the store. Antonio was so sexy.

***

They came back in the car, "let's go hxes" Antonio said starting the ignition.

"hxes?" me and Kelly said in unison.

"nah, I'm just playing" he drove off.

"you got weed?" Kelly asked Carl, leaning forward.

"naaah" he said looking at Antonio as he laughed.

"why the fxck Antonio say you got weed then?" she snapped.

"he lied"

"you're lying"

"this hxe actin up" Carl chuckled causing Antonio to laugh. I shot my head at them both, Antonio pushed my head to the side, "nxgga, don't turn your head this way, nobody talking to you" he laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and peered at Kelly who was ignoring their rudeness and calming down.

We sat in the car in silence as they passed the dirt back and forth, smoking.

"it stink" Kelly mumbled, looking up from her phone and scrunching her nose.

"what stink?" Antonio asked, smiling at her as he looked at her.

"that black, it stinks" she repeated.

"yo pxssy stink" he said.

"aw, that's crazy" Kelly said, putting the earphones in her ears as Antonio and Carl laughed. They were being rude as fxck.

"what time y'all bxtches trynna go home?" Antonio asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I didn't fxcking come here to be disrespected.

He slapped my thigh, making it sting.

"what?!" I yelled, irritated.

"calm yo axss down, I can slap yo thigh" he said, cornering his smile. Even though he's rude but he's fucking sexy, whew.

When we arrived at the house he made us wait on the side of the house while him and Carl went inside.

"bxtch, all I do is wanna smoke and then leave" Kelly said.