Thinkin Bout You

Thinkin' Bout You

A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made

It usually doesn't rain in Southern California much like Arizona

My eyes don't shed tears but boy they bawl,

When I'm thinkin bout you

Oh na na na

I been thinkin bout you

Do you think about me still? Do ya? Do ya?

Or do you not think so far ahead? (ahead) cause I been thinking about forever (ooohhh) - Frank Ocean

Me and Kelly were outside of Miami, Beach. It was 1 in the morning, Kelly was walking extra slow to the car, I started it up and pulled off.

"bitch!" she yelled. I busted up laughing, I pulled the car next to her side, she opened the door and I pulled off. She started chasing after the car, laughing hard as hell. I was laughing too.

"I swear I just pissed my pants" she yelled, sitting on the ground still laughing. I pulled up next to her and started laughing, "ok, I'm done, get in" I caught my breath.

"I think I just pissed my pants" she got up and showed me her ass so I could check and see if it was a wet spot.

"you need diapers?" I said laughing. She walked to the passengers side and got in, "let's go get me some diapers" she said. I laughed and pulled off, headed to the Cash Money studio.

I pulled up bumping Lil Wayne- Prom Queen really loud, our speakers were going hammer. We both got out and walked up to the studio doors, I clicked the buzzer and let them know that it was me. Me and Kelly were looking a bit ratchet. We both had our hair in messy buns, I had on my reading glasses, my Jordan 6s, sweats and wife beater. Kelly had on Love Pink sweater and sweats with her Moccasins on. We took the elevator to the 2nd floor and when we walked in the recording studio Tyga was in there. Something told me to walk right back out but instead I went in and sat on the sofa with Mack Maine and Kelly. Kelly and Mack was on and off fucking around.

I thought they actually were a cute couple if he wasn't playing her dumb ass. I was texting and everytime I look up, I catch Tyga starring at me. Like nigga! Damn, I know he wants to low low low low low low low low key say something. He might as well spit it out. I gave him that 'WHAT?!?!?!' look. He shook his head and looked away. Everybody was either laughing, talking or getting high.

Mack and Kelly got up and walked out the studio, leaving me there with Tyga, De & Honey Cocaine. Why the fuck would she leave!? I got up about to walk out until Tyga stopped me.

"hold up, hold up" he pulled me back, I snatched away from his grip and looked at him.

"why you being shady?"

"why you trying to eat bitches pussy and then try to come eat mine!?" I yelled. He did a petty laugh, "man you still on that shit? You the first girl I ever got close to and for you to even go there just fucked up" he said.

"you're fucked up! You cheated on me how many times? Shut the fuck up! I'm over you, you were my first love and for you to sit here and talk shit is just fucked up!" I said about to walk off until he pulled me to a hug, "I miss you" he mumbled in my ear. Nibbling on my ear, I couldn't help but laugh, I missed him too. A lot more than he missed me. I tried not to think about him but how couldn't I.

"I wanna make it up to you" he said still nibbling on my ear. I giggled, "stop, that tickles". He pushed me on the couch and got on top of me. I heard De and Honey whine. I laughed, "get off of me" I said. Tyga started doing some childish shit like tickling me and dry humping me. De and Honey walked out.

Tyga stopped, "I forreal missed you"

"I missed you too but why'd you have to go there?" I pouted. He flicked my bottom lip, "why'd you have to go there?" he said mocking me. I hit him, "I'm being forreal and never do I sound like that" I laughed.

"I'm sorry, how many times you want me to apologize?" he said texting on his phone.

"until you mean it"

"Ight, I'm sorry" he perched his lips for a kiss. I pushed him away, "you're full of shit" I yelled. Before he could yell back Chris walked in the studio. Looking good as hell. I guess that single life got him on point. I bit my lips. Tyga got up and gave him dap and a half hug.

"wassup? Wassup? Wassup?!" Tyga yelled. Chris pulled up his pants, "nada, nada," he looked at me, "aw shit, look at Valerie" he said laughing, I rolled my eyes, "aw shit, look at Chris". He laughed, "ay tho T-Man, lemme talk to you real quick" they walked out the studio. Damn, Chris is looking good as hell! I bit my lips thinking about him. He had me horny even seeing him. Kelly walked in her hair even messier than before and she was a little high, "bitch, leggo" she said walking back out. I grabbed my things and followed her out the room, "Ty, imma call you, I gotta go" I gave him a hug and looked at Chris and smiled, he smiled back.

"ight, hit me up" Ty replied. Yeah, Nigga whatever. I drove back to Miami, Beach.