Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Don't forget to vote

***

I come home in the morning light

My mother says when you gonna live your life right

Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones

And girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night

My father yells what you gonna do with your life

Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one

But girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the working day is done

Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

Some boys take a beautiful girl

And hide her away from the rest of the world

I want to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the working day is done

Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun,

They want to have fun,

Cyndi Lauper- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

***

I cruised around Miami in my silver baby Range, top down, hair getting tangled in the wind, rubbing my fingers through my tangled hair, untangling it as I cruised down 20th and Levenworth. I looked down at my GPS router and realized I wasn't going the right direction, as I got to a red stop light, I pulled out my iPhone and scrolled up & down the text messages Gabriella sent earlier,

Gabe: Bitch wassup with our smoke session mane you procastifakin lol fuck with me dude | 8:57PM

Me: wya? | 8:58PM

Gabe: 20th Jones Drake Court apartments it's my spot | 9:03PM

Me: Mm.. ? | 9:05PM

Gabe: A few blocks from Pure Hill modeling school off of 20th Levenworth | 9:10PM

Me: We can come in ? | 9:10PM

Gabe: Naw mane everytime it's my turn to hit the blunt ring the bell and I'll come in.. duhh I ain't gone let y'all sit in the cold lol. It's just you and yo sister right ? | 9:13PM

Me: I'm lost. Call me. | 9:19PM

Kelly was squinting down the street, making sure we were going the right direction. Just then my phone began vibrating, I answered, my left hand on the steering wheel as I drove down 20th.

"where you at right now?" Gabe soft, squeaky, low-key annoying voice spoke. I looked up at the street name, "I'm on 20th and Court"

"Get on gps put 20th and jones 55555 miami beach I'm right by the museum on 20th" she said.

I looked in every direction as Kelly pointed next to the Jones apartments, I did a u-turn and went the one-way down the block,

"we just pulled up in a white baby Range" I spoke, cutting the ignition and looking outside of the car.

"alright I'm coming outside"

I hung up the phone, Twitter popping up, I opened my car door, grabbing the keys out the ignition and stepping out the car.

"you talked to my brother?" Kelly asked as she shut closed the car door, adjusting her maroon scarf wrapped around her neck that set off her perfect outfit. Speaking of Ty, I haven't talked to my bae all day, he's in the studio so tuff at night that during day he's asleep.

"girl hell nah, you know that nigga sleep" I chuckled, walking on the sidewalk, carefully walking in my wedges.

"you backwards dude, how yo pregnant ass wearing wedges?" Kelly laughed. I busted into laughter. Just as we approached the entrance doors, Gabriella was standing there. Me and Gabriella went way back, I'm talking 5th grade, from breaking niggas at parties, dogwalking bitches. She was like my backbone after Kelly.

Her hair though, it caught my attention, hell nah. She look hotter than a damn mess. It looked like she had cut her hair, her real hair was dry looking and she had in brown extensions, her real hair was reddish-orange and the extensions didn't go at all.

I glanced at Kelly and she was looking at Gabriella like, "what the fuck going on?" I busted out laughing as we entered the building.

"look at you!!!" Gabriella yelled, her short figure standing in front of me as she looked me up and down, "you so cute pregnant, never did I imagine my best bitch being pregnant" she smiled.

I flipped my hair, "I try, I try" I joked.

"why you got on wedges?" she asked. Kelly chuckled, "that's what I said"

I sucked my teeth, "y'all annoying"

"I seen yo ass on the Miami Hit List" she chuckled as we walked down the hall. I rolled my eyes, I knew her nosy ass was gonna bring that shit up.

"I know. I bet who ever made that mad cause I dog walked em" I laughed, clutching my bag to my side.

"but you know why you on there though" Kelly said, which kinda caught me off guard the fuck she mean?

We stopped right in front of Gabe's apartment, she opened the door and we stepped in, cinnamon smelling home.

"well, I wouldn't give 30 fucks if I was on there cause the twat stay clean!" Gabe laughed shutting the door behind her. I made my way to the leather sofa and got comfortable.

"I got mango kush bitch, and I just talked to your brother Derrick" Gabe said as she held up a nickel bag of the weed.

"woah, your LOUD is shittin on mine" Kelly chuckled, sitting next to me.

"you talked to Derrick?" I asked her. The baby began kicking. I held my stomach. I'm due in 2 more weeks, I'm ready. I got everything set up and prepared, ready for lil man to come into this world.

"girl yeah, free Steelo" she sat on the couch across from us. I pulled out my iPhone and got on Twitter as her and Kelly rolled up.

I tweeted.

"Michaels9KEEPER @valeriemommytoBe: haven't talked to bae all day... that's cute"

***

I walked inside the studio to see Ty, some chick who was all hugged up on him, standing by the booth. What the fuck? I shut the door and all eyes were on me.

"hey..." I said, cocking an eyebrow as I starred at the familiar girl. She was thick in all the right places, pretty in the face, and I knew her from somewhere, I just couldn't put my finger on it... I had to think about it.. no, nothing clicked. The fuck was this bitch doing here ALONE with Michael anyways?

***

Sorry, this chapter may be a little boring, had to update something for you guys anyways. The next chapter will be better, don't forget to vote!