Call Me, Maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Carly Rae Jepson- Call Me Maybe <3

I was inside the car driving wi. my sister Kelly & bestfriend Dani.

"whats that smell?" Kelly asked sniffing around. I looked around cluelessly. "i don't smell anything.." i said. Kelly got up and climbed to the back.

"something is funky, have you and Tyga been fucking in here?" Kelly asked making Dani laugh. i hit Kelly in the ass, "are you trying to say our sex stink?" i asked. she laughed, "watch the road hoe" she alerted.

"bitch i know what i'm doing" i yelled.

Dani took out her make-up bag & re-did her mascara. we were on our way to brunch & HOPEFULLY Tyga could make it. We weren't  official yet. but we were known together. I pulled up to Starbucks and parked my Range Rover. Dani & Kelly got out, these hoes were looking ratchet. Dani had on her pajamas & her hair was in a messy bun. Kelly had her hair in a bun & she had on this tank & daisy dukes that had all of her ass hanging out. Kelly was a year younger than me. I was 19 she was 18, Dani was my age but i was 3 months older. Out of it all we've been through so much. Dani had a bad ass body, what they call a 'Coke Bottle', she had hazel eyes that stood out and she was mixed wi. Black & mexican. her mom was mexican and of course her dad was black. We've been bestfriends since 3rd grade. Me & Kelly were Partners N Crime. We did everything together. We lost our virginity together & we fought together. Whenever Kelly fight, I jump in.

Since we were known in Hollywood and as they say , "OUR 15 minutes of fame isn't up".

I threw on my Gucci sun shades and looked in the mirror before i grabbed my bag and got out. I had on my all black shorts, my white shirt & my Jordan sandals wi. my Jordan socks on, it was my off day but eeugh , who was there to impress?. Kelly & Dani were ahead of me laughing at something, "i hear you hoes talking about me" i yelled. They started laughing. I entered the store behind them & my iPhone beeped. i looked and i had a text from Tyga it read:

"come over here later, igh?"
i sighed. damn, he never wants to come out because of paparrazzi's. & now i'm starting to believe he doesn't claim me. i texted back, "maybe."

i walked over to the cashier & order a donut and some coffee. i walked over to Dani & Kelly. i sat down.

"never was i a bro smasher" Kelly stated. i poured some sugar in my coffee & listened to their conversation.

"who said you were a bro smasher?" Dani asked.

"Twist & Gunz" she yelled. i stopped her, "wait... you fucked Twist & Gunz?" i asked surprised. Kelly looked at me, "damn your late" she said. i looked at her. i never knew my sister fucked Twist and Gunz.... "since when?" i asked.

"since last week at the celebration party" she said drinking her coffee. i shoook my head, "how come your just telling me?" i asked. She laughed, "one, who thought you'd care? 2 you were wi. Tyga all last week" she claimed. i rollled my eyes, "well, technically you are a bro smasher Kelly, you fucked Twist then his bro... that's some hoe shit" I said. Kelly jumped up, "never was i a hoe Valerie, last time i checked you were the hoe" she yelled. Dani stood up and held onto Kelly's balded up fist. i looked at her, "oh so your gonna hit me now Kelly?" i asked standing up. Kelly swung her fist at me and punched me in the face. i was shocked. more than shocked, my sister just fucking punched me over some petty shit.

i busted out in tears, "really Kelly? Calm the fuck down!" Dani yelled walking over to me & looking at my face. my nose started to hurt. Me & Dani walked outside. "you okay?" she asked looking me in the eyes, i pulled out my iPhone and stared at my face. nothing was hurt but my face and nose was in pain. i scrunched up my nose, "i can't believe she just fucking hit me Dani...she hit me & she know shes wrong" i cried. Dani held me. "she was in her feelings, Twist and Gunz already called her a hoe & for you to, it got her in her feelings Val." she said. i would have never thought a guy calling Kelly a hoe willever offend her to the point for me to say it next she punches the shit out of me. Paparrazzi's and cameras flooded around us.

"text me" Dani whispered in my ear walking off. i hopped inside my car & pulled off but it took awhile for the paparrazzi's to clear out. i called Tyga.

"yo?" he answered.

"hey baby, you still want me to come over?" i asked. it sounded like he was talking to somebody.

"yeah, hold up..." the phone was silent for a sec and he got back on, "come to the studio" he said. i hung up and drove to Cash Money studios. i pulled up & parked my car getting out.