Diced Pineapples

Diced Pineapples

Tonight you shall reach the height that the sky won't catch you

Shorty so fine, pussy so fresh, diced pineapples, my baby taste the best - Rick Ross, Wale, Drake

"I feel like crying, I feel like puking, I feel like... just ...UGH! Punching somebody in the fucking face!" I yelled pacing back and forth, I stopped in front of Kelly, "can I punch you in the face?" I asked. She playfully pushed me, "bitch, & then imma punch you back and we gone be some punching motherfuckers!" she yelled. I laughed, even when I'm pissed my sister makes my day. I hugged her, "I fucking love you" i said kissing her on the lips. She kissed back, "I love your crazy ass more" she wiped the tears off my face.

"stop crying, bitch. You don't wanna go out there looking fucked up". We were at a video shoot for French Montana's "Pop That". I was fucking mad because before I left for the shoot me and my mom got into a fist fight. I told her not to hit me and she kept hitting me, then she called me a hoe, then she said I wasn't shit, so when she pushed me, I pushed her back and she punched me in the face, I punched her back and we just started fighting. I know that's my mom and I shouldn't do that but she had me fucked up. Then she called Kelly, making it seem like I was the one who attacked her, like fuck no! You hit me first! But oh well, I bet she won't hit me again though.

Sparkle, me and Kelly's make up artist knocked on the door, "you're up in 5" she warned walking away. I fixed my hair and propped myself up. The baddest at this fucking video shoot. I perched my lips and made kissing sounds. Kelly looked at me and shook her head, "you're so ugly" she joked. I laughed, "right? & is that why I'm pulling bitches and niggas?" I said flipping my hair. Kelly ignored me and we both walked out and got on set. Wayne started rapping, I began dancing, doing what I do. Wayne walked behind me and started butt humping me. I did my sexiest lip bite.

--------------------

After the set me and Kelly headed to a club, we were in the car and Kelly was driving.

"Kelly go in the right lane, you dumb bitch" I yelled doing my make-up in the mirror. Kelly banged on the stirring wheel, "oh my god Valerie, shut up, I know what I'm doing" she yelled back. She actually doesnt, she can't drive for shit, but the only reason I'm letting her drive now is so I could do my makeup.

"bitch no you don't, you're not even on Dodge Street" I said. Kelly sighed in confusion, she was so confused.

"I'm gonna pull over" she yelled stopping the car in the middle of the road.

"what the fuck Kelly! In the middle of the road, forreal?!" she got out the car, and came to my side. I threw my makeup in the glove compartment, got out and drove. Kelly makes things so difficult at times. We were at the club, and I was having fun until I spotted Tyga, he looked my way but I don't know if he was looking at me, I got up from the table and he started walking my way. I was making my way out the VIP lounge until some dumb bitch bumped into me stepping all on my toes, I pushed her,

"damn bitch! You just stepped on my toes!" I yelled causing a scene. The girl was really dark and her weave was synthetic, she was looking ratchet as fuck and I was thinking how the fuck she got into the VIP lounge. She looked me up and down, "sorry" she stumbled backwards so I guess she was tipsy. I shook my head, "dumb bitch" I mumbled walking off, Kelly called for me, "where you going?!" she yelled. I brushed her off and looked around to see where Tyga was. He was coming my way, I ran to the back and peeked around the corner to see where he was and he was at the bar hugged up with some girl. Wow, don't I look dumb. I shook my head I went back to the table and Kelly was sitting with a bunch of niggas. If you want your dick sucked, call Kelly. She'll do it.

We were taking pictures and everything, I noticed that A$AP Rocky was in a couple of our pictures. He walked over to me holding a glass of Ciroc.

"what's a gorgeous girl like you doing sitting by yourself?" he sat next to me, "how you doin'?" he asked putting his arm around my shoulder. I put my phone to the side, "I'm fine". He licked his lips and pulled out a black, "you smoke?" he asked. I held my nose because I hate the smell of blacks. I shook my head no, even though I do smoke.

"not at all?" he asked.

"on occasions"

"you want a hit?"

I shook my head no, he did an adorable smile.

"I fucks with you" he said burning the tip. I smiled, Dani walked over and I was happy to see her because I haven't seen her in a while.

"baby!" she happily yelled hugging me. She looked at A$AP then me and smiled, "imma leave y'all alone" she walked away.

Before I knew it, I was leaving the club hand-in-hand with A$AP. He was a cool guy, even though he was always high. Yeah, I let him hit on the first night because I was horny and I was there so might as well let it happen.

"turn that ass over" he said, making me arch my back. He stuck his penis in my pussy from the back but it kept slipping out. He jerked off for a min and then tried to stick it in my asshole. I fucking hate when niggas try to do that. Trynna give me back shots and shit. He fucked me from the back and I have to say it was good. I stayed with him for the night.