Tipsy

Don't forget to vote!

***

1, here's come the 2 to the 3 to the 4,

Everybody drunk out on the dance floor,

Baby girl ass jiggle like she want more, like she a groupie and I ain't even on tour

J-Kwon- Tipsy

***

I was at the park for like an hour, just on the swings. It was 1 at night and I was at my cousin Ciara's house. She lived on 16th and Victor and that was like the hood, some place I wasn't used to. But the park was cool, besides gang bangers chilling on the corner of it.

She lived right across the street and that shit was deep as fuck. A group of guys walked passed me, some starring and I noticed they all had on red so they were Blood Terror. I sighed, time for me to go. They were chiefing though and I wanted a puff.

My phone vibrated, indicating I got a text. I looked down to see Kelly's name,

MyLovaBugga: u know how i fucked Cobi? His bro who i have feelings for trynna fuck too, so im at Cobi's house and hes like "think about it"

I rolled my eyes, THIS BITCH!

Me: he said to think about y'all fucking? & don't do it, dude calm down!!!! Bitch just stick to one guy as in a fuck buddy and you got Cobi! Cus then he might open his mouth and rumors and shit is gonna start about you being a bro smasher like when you fucked Twist and Mack . . . but idk? lol

I swung my feet on the swing as I starred up at the group of guys sitting on the basketball court bleachers. Fuck, they were chiefing big and I wanted a hit. I got up and walked over to them and as soon as I approached them all eyes were on me. I felt like I was gonna get gang banged. Niggas were gonna run a train on me.

"wassup?" one of them asked, he was dark-skin, a high top fade and with all red. He was cold.

"can I get a hit?" I asked. One of them snickered a laugh and I shot my head at him, he was light and tatted like Michael.

"you don't even know us cuh, and you asking for a hit?" he shook his head. I ignored him and took the black and mild with weed in it and took a few puffs. I held it in for about 15 seconds until I started coughing.

"damn, you good?" the dark guy asked standing up. I nodded and waved at them as I walked back to the swings.

"fat ass" some guy mumbled.

Kelly texted back about the time I was coughing,

MyLovaBugga: bitch who is you telling? I'm not that stoopid -.- fuck Cobi, his dick is little. Tf I'm not about to stick to this 'ONE GUY' u know me better than that.. im trynna get a nigga who isn't in Miami

Me: thats what you said last time you fucking duck, but you went and fucked Cobi. Truuu . well just dont have sex, get a boyfriend, cuff a nigga up! try having a thing for someone, how u gonna fuck Cobi bro? think bitch, thaaaaaank

I stuck my phone in my back pocket and the high was beginning to kick in. I felt good as fuck! I hope that wasn't Reggie that I smoked o.o

I got on Twitter and seen a tweet going down my timeline.

@epicShauna: Retweet: @jaylatoocold: Kelly is soooo pretty- @epicShauna: really? Blow a dick cuz y'all know she fuckin ugly"

I gasped at that tweet. Bitches stay hating and Shauna mad because Kelly stole Mack from her. Tuh. I retweeted it to Kelly but I'm sure she already saw it.

@epicShauna: Retweet: @jaylatoocold: Kelly is soooo pretty- @epicShauna: really? Blow a dick cuz y'all know she fuckin ugly- @lipstickplatforms_kelly: bitch why u mad? Tweet watching, Twitter beefing and Internet thuggin ---->

you mad cus I pulled your card like fuc outta here bitch u got dreads under that weave cap gtfo with ya busted ass bitch. You look sick basic bitch."

I cracked the fuck up at that. It was the weed and it was also because that was funny.

@lipstickplatforms_kelly , no Twitter beefing mamas" I tweeted to Kelly.

I chilled at the park until I started drifting off. I walked across the street to Ciara's house. It was still deep in there and people were smoking weed, cock, anything. I went to her bedroom, locked the door and laid in bed.

Christopher: what up bighead!

Me: bye bitch!!!!!!!

Christopher: why you beefin?

Me: wya?

Christopher: chillin at Sean crib, you comin over?

Before I could text back there was a notification from Twitter.

@epicShauna: @lipsticksplatforms_kelly layyyyyyy your pussy back bitch im sick of your ugly ass i dont even have dreads anymore #stepyashitup you so worried

Jah, who lives down here where Ciara does, tweeted me

@thereal_Jah: lol on me hood she got fans

I tweeted back: @thereal_Jah lol who tf you telling

I then texted Chris back,

Me: suck my vagina its COLD

Christopher: wya? Me and Sean goin fuck witchu later on

Me: don't be fucking playing Chris!

Christopher: shit ain't nobody goin to play wit u blood

Me: weeeell just hmu

I got back on Twitter

@thereal_Jah: you got em too I bet if u make a tweet and say who wanna fuck right now u would get 200 real fast lol ijs

I started laughing, and tweeted back,

@thereal_Jah ctfuuuup! Grow up dude you got me in tears right now and duh, she my mini me

@thereal_Jah: lol right I see

Chris texted back,

Christopher: fasho

I then got a notification from Instagram. It was a tag from Chris @fuckyopictures he tagged me and Michael in a picture and I was sitting on his lap. It had 20,098 likes. I smiled and commented, "ew, I look so fat" then people started replying to it.

"you don't look fat"

"you're beautiful"

And shit like that.

I started drifting off to sleep.

***

I woke up at like 5 something and heard yelling. I got up and ran out the bedroom door to see Ciara and a group of people gathered in a circle and it looked like she was arguing.

"you playing both sides with me and Tete Ciara but cool" the light fat girl yelled. Ciara rolled her eyes, "how?!" she yelled.

The light girl threw up her finger and Ciara calmed down.

"because you cool with both of us but I guess you cool Ciara" she said.

"shit of course I'm cool Janelle but I don't even be with Tete all like that I fuck with you the long way and I mean when 2 of your friends don't like each other I'm sure you don't pick or choose sides or what not and just cause I'm cool with both of y'all don't mean imma snake y'all, what you say to me imma keep between us and what she say to me imma keep between me and her BUT I GUESS JANELLE!" she yelled.

"bitch you fake as fuck Ciara, just like when you and Tete broke in Jamies house and stole her shit" some girl yelled.

"bitch you sound dumb as hell!" Ciara yelled back. The girl stepped to her face and I pulled Ciara back. Ciara pulled away from me and then punched the girl straight in her mouth. Then they both started fighting. I sighed, I know I'm never coming back over here, drama, drama, drama. I thought I had it bad back at the house with Kelly and Layla... SHIDDD!

***

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! NEED AT LEAST 5 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER SO I COULD KEEP GOING!