Don't Judge Me

Don't forget to vote!

***

I don't wanna go there

We should never go there, damn

Why you wanna go there?

I guess I gotta go there

You're hearing rumors about me and you can't stomach the thought of someone touching my body when you're so close to my heart.

I won't deny what they're saying because most of it is true, but it was all before I fell for you,

So please baby,

So please don't judge me

And I won't judge you,

Cause it can get ugly,

Before it gets beautiful,

So please don't judge me and I won't judge and if you love me then let it be beautiful.

Chris Brown- Don't Judge Me

***

I walked hesitantly behind Dani and Kelly as we entered the VIP room of the over-crowded club called The Explosion. The atmosphere was just the life I was used to, so bitch, I don't complain. I followed them to our original table, which was cornered and we can view the whole damn club. I spotted Jadakiss, Cassie (the rapper) and DMX chillin at a few tables down from ours.

Dani big booty ass ordered a bottle of champagne and got three glasses. I watched as she popped the cork, filled her and Kelly's glass to the brim but mine half way. Oh hell nah.

"you know you can't control your liquor" she rolled her eyes. Does she think she's my mom? I rolled my eyes and pulled out my iPhone, getting on Twitter. I made a tweet earlier, "Vote for my sister Kelly for VOGUE MAGAZINE BREAKTHROUGH Cover shoot of the year! Vote here: http://on.voguemagazine.com/votekelly

We'd really appreciate that. Thanks dollfaces :) please retweet."

(A/N: not real link)

It said that Ty retweeted it, I smiled, I thought he was mad at me. After that small argument at the studio, we didn't talk or anything, I wasn't gonna kiss his ass, tuh, I did that too much, I done grew some balls. He made some petty ass tweets like, "need a real woman, tired of bitches playing these little girl games", "shout out to Kingston, did a great show and had a great time out there, them bitches bad", etc. Things like that. But oh well. And I found out that night Chris was acting a fool at the party, all in his feelings, he punched Frank Ocean... Chris is too much, I think he's still not over with what happened with Rihanna.

@jaylovoxo: @valeriex33 if you were my girlfriend... you wouldn't have to worry about all these other niggaz in yo face!!! and we'll prolly end up parents ! lol

I retweeted that and favorited. Jay was Corde's bro, he was puerto Rican and black, the coldest mixed breed nigga you would ever see! He be trying to chill but I don't wanna be TOO MUCH of a bro smasher and homie hopper, I'm good on that one.

Ty retweeted it, the fuck?

@jaylovoxo: @valeriex33 if you were my girlfriend... you wouldn't have to worry about all these other niggaz in yo face!!! and we'll prolly end up parents ! lol> @tygaymcmb: @jaylovoxo chill 

See, he can make these tweets and retweet and tweet these bitches but when it comes down to me he's a jealous fuck nigga? Ain't nobody got time for that.

I snapped a quick picture of Kelly, she was standing stank, her legs together and her feet propped out and it was an ugly stand. I laughed, I got that bitch back from when she took that picture of me standing at the kitchen stove, cooking and I had on my sweats, my Xvena shirt and my hair was nappy looking (thats the way the picture made it) and it was just an awful picture, she posted it to Instagram and the caption was "Bitches be like 'cold even on my off days' #sheratchet'" and tagged me, Chris even liked it, shaking my head. I posted it to IG and captioned it "bitches be like "I'm model material" " and tagged Kelly.