Bitch

Don't forget to vote!

***

I hate the world today

You're so good to me

I know, but I can't change

I can understand how you'd be so confused

I don't envy you

I'm a little bit of everything

All rolled into one

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother,

I'm a sinner, I'm a saint

I do not feel ashamed

I'm your hell

I'm your dream

I'm nothing in between, you know you wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks- Bitch

***

I held up my hair as Ty's eyes glistened and I knew it, I knew it... It was positive.

I let go of the grip of hair I held on my head and sighed, long days, longer days and much longer days. . .

***

*3 months later*

Vixen/model Valerie Gallegos comes out and confirms her pregnancy. Public displays of affection.

Valerie Gallegos and rapper Tyga was seen leaving a night club, her belly is way out there, she's chubbier and thicker. Dang girl, looking good.

(below was a picture of me leaving Pure Night Club with Ty walking behind me, I was wearing my Raybans, my hair was down my back in curls, my swerve beanie, my black Manuela Blouse, my Lovella mango coochie cutters and my pink duchess combat boots. My baby bump stood out perfectly.)

They added another picture, but of me by myself, leaving my doctors office. I had on my black uggs, my ebony reading glasses, my Love Pink sweater, my Love Pink sweat pants and my Love Pink bag to match, my diamond studs and my hair was in a messy bun, my belly perfectly showing.

I exited out of MTV.com and Safari, and went to my twitter app.

Tre from my college modeling school, tweeted me. Me and Tre met when his dumb RUDE ass kissed me while I was laying my head down in class and after that, I'd always mug the fuck out of him until one day we became real cool.

@ashtre_: @valeriex33 I need that review stuff

I tweeted back,

@valeriex33: @ashtre_ too Bad.

I went to my inbox and texted Michael back,

MyLove❤MyLife: baee | 7:21PM

me: yes ? | 7:23PM

I got a notification from Twitter,

@ashtre_: @valeriex33 I'm being forreal..lets not be childish

I laughed,

@valeriex33: @ashtre_ hey, Hey, isat there for like 2 hours doing that shit. You could do the same !

Michael texted back,

MyLove❤MyLife: wyd | 7:26PM

me: nothing Mic , wyd | 7:26PM

I got back on Twitter,

@ashtre_: @valeriex33 send me a picture of the pages

I laughed and retweeted that. Tre is dumb.