Torn in Between the 2

A part of me wants to leave you alone.

A part of me wants for you to come home.

A part of me says I'm living a lie.

(And I'm better off without you.)

A part of me says to think it through.

A part of me says I'm over you.

A part of me wants to say goodbye.

A part of me is asking why...

Letoya Luckett- Torn In Between The 2

i woke up to the smell of breakfast. Last night was fucking GREAT! I had sex wi. one of my bestfriends that i haven't seen since i lived in LA. Of course I'm gonna keep in touch because his dick was good & he didn't have to get drunk to fuck me right. The nxxgga was 2% drunk & 98% Sober. He knew what he was doing regardless. i Actually don't hate Dani for bringing me there. She made me proud. i jumped out of bed wi. the same clothes i had on from last night and walked downstairs. In came a HUGE headache. Fuck. i walked into the kitchen to see Dani ass naked at the stove wi. some guy behind her and Kelly sitting on someone's lap, while feeding him. my vision was a bit blurry but i scanned their faces & eeugh, my girls could of did better.

"i know your whores cooked me something!" i yelled walking over to the hot plate. Kelly quickly replied, "no hoe, go fix your own". I smacked my lips, "fine, i could take my ass to Mickie D's and get a better breakfast, you hoes can't cook anyways" i walked out of the room and went to shower. i was in there for a quick 20 minutes. i Got out and my phone rang, it was Corde. i smiled when i seen his name. i answered, "hey babe"  i said sitting on the bed.

"wassup?" he asked.

i took out the lotion and rubbed it on my leg, "nothing, headed to breakfast."

"i wanna come" he said. i smiled. Great, my morning is going good so far.

"meet me here. i'm still getting dressed though" i said.

"iigh, i'm on my way" he hung up. i threw on my tank and my jeans. My off day but oh well. i slipped on my Retro Jordans & straightened my hair.

a horn honked and i looked out the window to see Corde in his all white Range. i grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. i hopped inside his car and he pulled off.

"wassup?" he asked.

i leaned over and kissed him. His phone rang and he answered it, i got a quick look at the name & it said Tynisha. i rolled my eyes & sat back.

"not now, i'll hit you up later" he hung up. he looked over at me and rubbed my thigh, i removed his hands.

"not now" i said. He sighed, "whats wrong?" he asked.

"who was that?" i snapped. his eyes shot over at me, "what?" he asked.

"i said who was that?" i repeated. I don't even know why i'm all in my feelings. I need to calm the fuck down. I'm just a jealous as bitch when it comes to my nxxggas.

"man, don't be like that." he pulled into the drive-thru.

i Wasn't even hungry anymore.

"what chu want?" he asked. i Shook my head, "i'm not hungry anymore"

"you sure?"

"yes, nxxgga. Damn" i yelled.

the menu lady began speaking and he ordered his food. He got it and pulled off. It seems like he's doing the same thing Tyga does. Me, thinking he'll be different was wrong. I guess guys really are alike.

A/N: I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED :/ The next one will be great. Be intune. READ, COMMENT, >>>> VOTE <<<< Enjoy!