Chapter 1

Finding out you have 7 unknown brothers, is not the way I like to start my lunch. I was eating lunch peacefully in the hallway and no one was bothering me and suddenly I heard my name and my sisters on the intercoms.

I groaned because my lunch was disturbed, not that I was eating anything but it's a time to relax for me. I went to the offices and knocked on the door.

''Come in'', I heard Mrs. Julie say.''Agh Ava, please come in'', She said smiling as she opened the door. I walked in and saw the one person I was totally not avoiding, my twin sister Amelia.

''So I don't know if you have heard but your brothers have requested you get on a plane and fly to California as soon as you can'', Mrs. Juilie said handing me my passport and what looked to be like my hand luggage.

''Your clothes and suitcase and stuff are in the car, Mrs.Renee' has offered to take you'', Mrs. Julie said escorting me to Mrs.Renee's car. I was so confused I had no idea what to say.

''Thank you so much, Mrs. Julie'', Amelia said smiling and standing up.

We, being Amelia and me, got in the car and Mrs. Renee drove to the airport. Once we were at the airport, we took out luggage waved bye, and hoped on the plane.

''Hey, can we talk?'', Amelia asked trying to make conversation.

Ignored Amelia and looked for a 2h movie, since we stayed in Los Angelos and California was 3 hours away.

Why I was ignoring Amelia, is because when I had my first anxiety attack she wasn't there and I needed her. She was too busy being popular. It felt like I was going to die and I was so scared. Since then she hasn't really been there for me, and now she excepts me to talk to her like where best friends again. Well, No way Josie. Even though her middle name isn't Josie, it's Grace.

''I know I wasn't there for you and I'm sorry but can't we just move passed it'',Amelia said reading my mind, literally.

Stupid Twin Telethapy.

I got bored ignoring her, so I decided to take of the view from the airplane.No one was sitting next to me on the window seat and there was a seat between Amelia and I. Which I was really glad about.

3 hours later

Once the plane landed, I grabbed my hand luggage, double-checked I had everything, and got off. Looking for my suitcase wasn't that hard since it was spray painted. I got my suitcase and nearly started having a panic attack because I have no idea what the heck to do next. Soon after Amelia was next to me with her pink suitcases, she can be obsessed with pink at times.

''Excuse are you two by any chance Ava and Amelia Garcia'', Someone who looked familiar asked. I just shrugged not really answering since, for all I know, he could be a serial killer who knows my name.

''He's not here to kill us'', Amelia said rolling her eyes and putting an arm around my shoulder. I 'politely' took her arm off my shoulder.

Now that's not weird at all. Maybe I should stop thinking so much.''Oh, sorry silly me I forgot to introduce myself. I'm your 2nd oldest brother Lucas'', He said smiling.''Lucas, Hi nice to meet you. I'm Amelia and this is Ava'', Amelia said so enthusiastically.I just fake smiled and looked at my phone.

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM 

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

yea and maybe another coming idk

anyways 

VOTE

SHARE

UM 

COMMENT

I LOVE READING  COMMENTS 

ANYWAYS PEACE ✌