Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As we walked out to the car park, I noticed a really cool car. Lucas unlocked it and said climbed in but I wasn't listening.

I was literally about to scream but I was more shocked, that I didn't scream.''Is she ok?'', Lucas asked. Before Amelia could answer, I said.''Yea, I'm ok. Do you realize how expensive this car is but its SO COOL!!!'', I said with excitement in my eyes.

I really love cars.'' you're a fan of cars huh?"',Lucas asked as we got in and I got to sit in the front.''Yes, I am'', I said trying not to freak out about the fact that I was in one of my dream cars.''This is like on my top 10 of My ultimate fav dream cars'', I said mentally tick that car off.

The ride to the house was about an hour and once we get there. I was shocked, it's not what you expect when you see the car he has. Even Amelia's jaw had dropped.

''Nice house'', Amelia said as he pulled into the driveway.''You haven't seen the half of it'', Lucas said getting out of the car.''Sick house'', I whispered.

We got our suitcases and stuff and walked into the house.'' We're home'', Lucas shouted. We walked into the passage and then turned into the kitchen.No one was in the kitchen, Amelia and I put our stuff down, and then we heard multiple voices.

I heard the one little animal voice I don't like to really hear.''Hey, Lucas''Twin boys said at the same time. One of them was holding a puppy. I mean I love puppies but im scared of dogs.

More boys came into the kitchen and now there were 2 more puppies.''Here you guys are, I'm not sure if you remember, but these are your sisters Amelia and Ava, who is on the kitchen table'', A older version of Amelia and I said.

''Hi'', Amelia and I said in synch.''Why are you on the table'', A tall guy with black hair rudely asked. I just pointed to the puppies.

''She has this like phobia, to anything crawling on four legs, except babies but sometimes she can make exceptions for puppies and kittens'', Amelia said touching the puppies. Then she accidently dropped her phone and put the puppy on the table and it came towards me.

Oh Heck No.I was not about to let this happen so I stood up and tried to move back, it was like the puppy was chasing me.

I put my one foot on the sink and tried to move, but my foot started sliding and I fell into the splits.

Hi, I'm Alexander, your oldest brother, and legal gurdian''.A tall guy with brown hair asked.

Luckily, whoever did this kitchen design was smart enough to aline the sink and table.''Hi, before we say our names, we would like to ask what are you doing?'', Twin boys asked one in a pink hoodie and one in a blue hoodie.

''Escaping from that thing'', I said emphasizing on the thing.''She has like this phobia to any four-legged thing, and she does and doesn't like puppies, but I don't get that cause they're so cute and also she's very flexible'', Amelia said.

I put my hands. No, let me rephrase that, I tried to put my hands on the table but I couldn't reach it.

''is that not painful?'', Lucas asked with concern written on his face.''No, not really'', I said. 

⋄⋄Chapter 2 is done and dusted!!
yass

More chapters coming soon this week

It was my first day back at school

and usually I have to wake up at 8 

but my dad said I can wake up at 8:30 

so that was a plus