Chapter 5

Over the last few days, that Amelia and I have been here. It's been ok. For the last couple of nights, I've had trouble sleeping which is why im in such a mood.

''Hey Ava, you need to wake up now'', One of my brothers said.''No thanks'', I said sassing back.

''That's really mean, should I call Alex?'', one of my brothers, Liam said.

I felt bad for sassing him, so I moved the duvet off of my head.'' Yea''I said rubbing my eyes.

''I know you have only been here for a few days but we usually all jog in the morning'', Liam said.

''Well have fun'', I said going back to bed.''Nope. Your included'', Liam said. I looked at Liam and Liam looked at me.

10 minutes later. I was in my signature black leggings and a sports bra. Which thankful revealed nothing.

''What took you guys so long?''.Charlie asked.''It took forever to convince her to come'', Liam said.

''So staying in bed was a choice. Nah cya, coz I am out'', I said walking back but got stopped by Amelia.

''If I have to do this, so do you, and your not the one who hates running'', Amelia said.

She was in black leggings and a pink long tank top. Since we were waiting for Alex. I started stretching and everyone followed, for some odd reason.

''Sorry I'm late, let's go'', Alex said joining us.''I have a question'', I said. Before I could ask my question Amelia put her hand over my mouth.

''You have no choice''.Amelia said as she shrieked because I licked her hand. We started running from the Patio stairs and then all around the grass area and around the pool.

By the end of it,I was almost out of breath but surviving. Unlike Amelia who looked like she was about to die.

''Ok, we do that once a week. We will be taking you girls shopping. So go get ready'', Lucas said.

As I was walking up the stairs, I accidentally walked funny on my foot. I fell down with a yelp, clutching my ankle.

''What's wrong?''

''Are you ok!?''

''What happened''

''Okay Ava, that's it. Alex can you take us to the hospital please''.

''No, I'm fine''.I said standing up. I tried to put weight on my foot but It didn't help.

''Your sister is right. You're going to the hospital''.Alex said.''No, I am not'', I said. I hate hospitals.

They scare me to death. The nurses in the uniforms, coming to check up on me and make sure I haven't done anything to harm my Iv intake.

The doctors with the clipboards.The sound from the hospital. Well everyone else was arguing and not paying attention to me.

I sneaked upstairs. I changed into shorts and put a large hoodie over. I tried to put pressure on my ankle but it hurt too much. I sat on my bed and tried not to think too much.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

Chapter 5 is done!!!

Sorry to keep yall who were waiting

I haven't really been inspired to write

 constructive criticism is welcome 

but I do know the difference between constructive criticism and hate