Chapter 4

I snapped out of my daydream of me forgiving Amelia as I heard a knock on my door.I stood up and opened my door. I still can't believe it. I hugged Lorenzo.

Usually, I never hugged a stranger. I should stop giving myself so much false hope.

''Hello, Miss Garcia. I am Gina. If you need anything let me know and I will get on it. also, It's time for supper would you please join us downstairs, your sister is already there'', A kind-looking lady/maid said.

''Ok and you can call  Ava'', I said as we walked down together. I walked to the table, quietly as a mouse, and sat down next to Amelia.

Only because that was the only spot available.'' Let's eat'', Aidan and Ethan said.''We will eat but first, everybody say one thing your thankful for'', Alexander said looking at me and Amelia as well.

''I'll go first. I'm thankful that our two baby sisters are back with us again'', Lucas said.'' I'm thankful we can all be here together'', Alexander said.

''I'm thankful for food'', Lorenzo said.'' We're thankful for sports'', Aidan and Ethan said.''I am thankful to have two other people in this house, who actually know how to dress with style'', Benjamin said winking at Amelia and I. ''Uhh I'm thankful for this house we have'', Liam said sitting down and joining us.

''I'm thankful for the mall'', Amelia said. Suddenly it was my turn. All eyes were on me.'' I'm thankful to have found some family'', I said being honest.

I could feel the boys confused and aww eyes staring right at me.''Now can we eat?'', Amelia asked.

''' Here is your food, enjoy!'', Gina said dropping off one large tray of lasagne. Once the food was served, along with a salad we all started eating.

''Is Gina eating?'', I asked.''She prefers to eat later'', Lucas said.''Do you know where she is?'', I asked.''She should be in the kitchen'', Alexander said.

I got out of my chair, before anyone could stop me grabbed my plate and went into the kitchen.

''She feels bad that Gina is only going to eat later, and she is eating now'', I heard Amelia say as I got into the kitchen.

''Gina, sit down and eat now!'', I said to Gina. I don't like people being overused and not eating. It's not good.

''Now now, Ava. I will eat as soon as I am done. I promise'', She said giving me a smile.

Chapter 4 is done!!

Also shoutout to Tasneemwrites14 

I can forget about the bestie,that would be like forgetting Amelia and Ava were twins and thinking Amelia was a friend 

Also, check out sedrawrites 

They have some really cool books 

so go check them out, also they're really nice in general 

soya go check them out

Also um I forgot to mention the boys have a slight peanut butter addiction

They just brought the whole shelf of peanut butter

A/N That's for you  :)...well you know who you are 

The peanut butter was just hidden 😉