Chapter 13

Once we got inside Liam locked the door and I went to change into something comfortable.

I put on shorts and a random hoodie I found on the floor. I picked it up and smelt it. It smelled clean. So I was good to go.

''look what I found'', Liam said holding up a large tub of ice cream.''So now you're going to cry and we're going to eat ice cream. It comes with chocolate and sprinkles'', Liam said.

We went to his room and I got on his bed with him. He hugged me and then the waterfalls came again.

After crying for 15 minutes, we decided to eat the ice cream.

''Wow this is good'', I said,'' Yeah''Liam said.

We suddenly heard the door open. Liam and I looked at each other. Without further words, we signaled to each other our next move.

Liam went first and slowly moved towards the door. I followed in my karate stance. I signaled Liam that we go scare the hell out of the person on 3.

1 we shook heads

2 we got ready

3 we screamed

''Who are you!!!'', Liam and I both screamed.

''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh'', Charlie screamed.''What are you guys doing home this early and why did u scare me?'', Charlie said in one big breath.

I just shrugged leaving it to Liam to answer. He explained.''We had ice cream for lunch'', I bragged a bit.

''Liam ice-cream is not good for lunch and you young missy'', Charlie said.

''Why are u not in school'', Charlie asked playfully scolding me.''I got bored of math and I didnt want to stay the rest of the day'', I said honestly hiding my eyes.

''Wait Liam why are you crying'', Charlie asked.''Oh see we decided to watch The Boy in the striped pajamas. Gosh, that was sad'', Liam said starting to cry again.

''Liam don't cry again. Your gonna get me going again'', I said patting him awkwardly.

We all laughed at that.''Come on Bambina. Im making you something to eat and Liam you have to study'', Charlie said sternly.

After Charlie was done, he pulled me softly along to the kitchen.''So what do you want Chicka?'', He said lifting me up on the table.

I must be light or he lifts very heavy.

''We need to fill you up. Your way to light. You're like a feather. hmm what shall we feed you'', Charlie said playfully.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

HEY HEY HEYYYYY 

iykyk

MY LIL BEANS 

HOW R YA'LL

U GUYS BETTER STAY AWESOME!!

AND DRINK LOTS OF WATERR

AND EATT LOTS OF FOODD

I LOVE FOOD

FOOD IS BAE

ANIME IS LIFE

AND MUSIC IS HEART 

YEAH HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD!!!

Any Haikyu!! fans

any haikyu!! simps in the house?😉

nope ok...

nlg im wanna of em 😍😂

Toradora

MHA

A Silent Voice

Komi Can't Communicate

Bascially any anime fans here? 💖💖💖

Anime is awesomee!!!

if u cant tell the author is slightlt anime obsessed

Author: pfttt all the way Anime obsessed 

More updates comming soon!!

See ya!!

💕