Chapter 11

Zane and Josh were Liam's friends. Xavier and Xander who were twins were obviously Ethan and Aidan's friends and Will and Noah were Benjamins.

I looked at Leo, and he looked at me. I could not believe my eyes.''No way'', I said. My best friend who I haven't seen in nearly a year was standing in front of me.

''AVALANCHE''Leo shouted.

''LEO!!!!"',I shouted running and hugging him even tho he was like 2 steps away from me.''Oh my gosh. I missed you so much, so much has happened in the last year-ish and oh my gosh im rambling'', I said.

''It's good to see you too'', Leo said hugging me. We did our ultimate secret handshake and then we did our bro hug.

''' When did she become cooler than us?'', Ethan and Aidan asked, to no one really.''Wow bro really feeling the love'', Liam said jokingly.

''How long have you guys been friends?''Benjamin asked before he got in the car.''Uh how long?'', Leo asked not really knowing the number.

As the best friend, I am I punched his arm.''We met when I was 7 and he was 8'', I said.''Cool, I'll see you guys at home. Later'', Benjamin said driving to his college.

''Can I have your phone real quick'', I said taking his phone before he answered me. He already knew what I was going to do so he took my phone and did the same.

Since it seemed like the bell was going to ring, we all went to get my schedule. Like all of my brothers had to come and show the best friends' sisters where the offices were and it was totally not the first door when you walk in.

Note the sarcasm at the end. If it was not noted before.

I got my schedule and turns out my first subject was Math.

Just Great.

10 minutes into Math. I was so bored and a bit anxious. I know im new and I need to make an impression but I don't really care what people think about me.

''Where do you think you are going Miss Garcia'', My math teacher Mr.Milk said.

''Anywhere but here'', I said grabbing a backpack and ignoring Amerlia's please for me to stay. Leo had another class now and it wasn't math.

I was walking around the school for who knows how long and till I bumped into Liam, Zane, and Josh.''What are you doing out of class and in the Seniors hall'', Liam asked as I tried to get away but undetected but I got detected.

''Um nothing'', I said.

''I'll catch up with you guys later'', Liam said to Zane and Josh.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

YOH!!

MY LITTLE BEANS!!

WHAT'S UP?

I MISSED YOU GUYS <3

IM CURRENTLY WRITING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC

WHAT'S UR FAV SONG?

GUESS WHAT?!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK ON SATURDAY!!!!

YASSSS

2ND OCTOBER!!! BABY!!!

I WILL BE 15!!!

Yoh guys then 16 next year

whens ur birthday?

anyways peace out