Chapter 7

Dr

Dr.Kelly Tucker ⬆

Chapter 7

I replied ok. then got down from Benjamin and started to limp somewhere but then I started to slip. So I quickly grabbed my injured leg and balanced it with my leg up.

We split up into groups to go to the hospital since there were so many of us. I don't know how long the drive to the hospital was but it felt like forever.

I was with Alex, Lucas, Lorenzo. Well, the rest went in the bigger car. Soon we got to the hospital and I was waiting for the Doctor to come in.

I got out my phone and started playing violin music, which helped me keep calm a bit. I never said a word and till the doctor came in.

I was not expecting this person. Dr. Kelly Tucker. She walked in confidently and greeted my brothers and Amelia.

''Wow, Aves this must be a new record. How have you been'', She asked.

''I guess and fine'', I said playing with my phone, even tho it was off.''' Well now that you're here, Let's get down to business.

She started doing stuff testing my ankle. I only reacted when it hurt.''Ok cool, all done. Lucky for you Missy this time it's just a bad sprain'', She said wrapping my ankle.

''What do you mean this time?'', Amelia asked.''She doesn't mean anything by it'', I said rudely to Amelia.

''I guess that's still going on. How's is your anxiety. Any recent attacks?'', She said.''Yea, one earlier but im fine'', I said.

Benjamin squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile.''Ok, I will talk to your brothers about that. Have you taken ur anti-depression medication, since the last time I saw you?'', She asked.

All eyes were on me.''What? I was supposed to take them. Oh my gosh, I forgot'', I said playing dumb, I made sure to add some sarcasm to the last part.

''Can everyone leave please except her older brother'', Dr. Kelly said. I didn't let Benjamin's hand go as a sign that he could stay.''You to Amelia'', Dr. Kelly said giving Amelia a small smile.

''Now missy, if you don't want to end up with a cast, I suggested you rest your ankle and put no pressure on it'', Dr. Kelly said checking stuff of her board.

''Can I-'', I started but then doctor Kelly spoke and said the worse news.''Make sure she does not do any ariel silks. If she does her foot will just get worse than it is now''.She thought for a moment.

''No that's not fair'', I said looking at my phone.''Would you like to have a cast for the next 6 months?'', She questioned back at me.

I put my phone down and dedicated 3 weeks is better than 6 months.''Fine, I won't do ariel silks'', I said picking my phone up.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

GUYS

I UPDATED!!

YESS

lol ok so enough of that

check out this book me and my friends are writing

See guys, it's coming soon, so go follow me for sneak peeks and notications!

She's my BSF aka best sister friend<3

ya anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter 

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

HIT THE LITTLE STAR BUTTON TO VOTE!!!

AND HAVE A NICE DAY/EVENING 

What should I call you guys?

just btw Pepperonis is already taken by my other book 

😪😔

So guys, please

I don't rlly like calling you guys so ya 

u can come up with something crazy if you like 

ex...beans

Hey, my little beans 😂😂😂

guys when u don't comment it's like I'm having a one-sided conversation 😂

so please comment, so I don't sound utterly crazy