Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It's officially been 2 weeks. For two whole weeks, we lived with 7 boys. It's not that bad once you get used to it. Now I was busy arguing with Lucas about starting school.

''No way, I don't want to go'', I said.''You have to go'', Lucas argued back.'' Why?'', I shouted frustrated.

''Because you need an education'', Lucas said proving a point.'' Can't I be homeschooled?'', I asked with slightly mad but still cute puppy dog eyes.

''No, because we all work in the day and no one comes home and till school ends'', Charlie said entering my room.

I absolutely loathe being the new kid.''Give me 3 reasons why you don't want to go to school'', Charlie said.

''1. My anxiety is a lot worse in a new environment.2.I never understand a thing the teachers are teaching and 3. Amelia is going to forget I ever existed and just drop me like nothing'', I said whispering the last part.

''Maybe it's time to explain, what's going on between you two?'', Alex asked joining this conversation.

Like seriously.Next thing you know all my brothers are here. Wait they actually are.

Benjamin, Ethan, Aidan, and Liam also walked in.''Great so all we need is Amelia and we can start this awesome fairy tale'', I said sarcastically.

''Oh don't worry Im here as well'', Amelia said smiling sweetly. Like nothing had happened.''There is nothing to explain. I got popular than Aves and she's just upset'', Amelia said with her arms crossed.

''Yea no that's not what happened, You started hanging out with the so-called cool kids and then just dropped me when I needed you most but you know what I don't need you. So you can just go back to pretending like I don't exist'', I said.

I grabbed random clothes and went into the bathroom in the hall. I put a sports bra on and then slide Charlie's hoodie on, which was too small for him.

So he said I can have it. Plus he wanted to try that tik tok hack out. I put jeans on and sneakers. My foot was getting better and I only had a week and a bit to go.

I got my bag and went downstairs to where everyone was eating. Im thankful no one asked if I was okay, which I am.

I put my head on the table and thought of the amazing day ahead. I opened my phone and looked and my background remembering all the fun times we had.

Me and Leo. Leo is/was my best friend but he moved away before we started high school and u haven't seen him in nearly a year. Mostly the reason I don't want to go to school.

Lucas passed me a plate of pancakes but I wasn't hungry. Too many nerves.''No thanks, they look really nice but I can eat right now'', I said being honest.

''Just have 2'', Alex said passing it back. I took the pancakes and took a bite.''These are awesome'', I said eating more.

My brothers just laughed at me.''Have you heard from Leo?'', Amelia asked.I just ignored her and scrolled through my phone.

''Whats the school called again?'', I asked.''West Bay Highschool'', Someone answered.

''Oh ya thanks'', I said as we all got ready to leave.'' Bye'', I said hugging Alex, Charlie, and Lucas.

''There are only 5 of us so we just need one car'', Aidan and Ethan said.''Are you guys ready?'', Benjamin asked starting the car.

We took his black Mercedes. I had to sit on someone's lap, but I mean I got to ride in the Mercedes especially a black one!!

So I was not complaining. I had landed up sitting on Liam's lap. I don't know how we got into this Arrangement.

🛬🛫🛬🛫

Hey, my little beans!! 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣how does it sound?🤣🤣🤣🤣

😁🤣 I kinda find it cute and weird at the same time

its 

WUTE

CERID 

Yea let's just stick with cute and weird

Anyways another update coming later