Chapter 8

She had started to talk to my brothers about something but I was more interested in tapping along to the beat.''Ava, it's up to you if you want to take the anti-depression tablets, your depression has gotten better but I think you have come back to square one'', Dr.Kelly said handing me the pill container.

''I'm doing fine thanks'', I said pushing them back. She pushed them back and then said,'' I know you Ava and when you're happy, you're bubbly and excited and always talking but now your not talking at all, you have been fidgeting and you aren't trying to get Amelia to do something wild with you guys'', Dr. Kelly said softly.

''I know but they just make me more said than I want to be. They make me so sad I can't get out of bed, and it's not my fault'', I said getting off the bed and walking out the door.

Before my brothers could stop me Dr.Kelly stopped me.''It was her choice ok, not yours you did nothing. she chooses that ok'', Dr.Kelly said reassuring me.

Maybe.

Maybe Not.

After we left the hospital. I went in a car with Alex and boy was I scared.'' You're not in trouble'', Alex said chuckling at me.

''Phew'', I said pretending to wipe the sweat off my forehead.''Wait did you do something'', Alex questioned as we came into the park.

I tried not to look guilt but I kinda did.''I know I look guilty right now, but I haven't done anything.....yet'', I said trying to get rid of my guilty face.

''I know we haven't known you for a very long time but I want you to know we're here for you, whether you like it or not you stuck with us for the rest of your life and I know life can get hard for you sometimes with all that's going on in it. 

But as your legal guardian and most importantly as your older brother. I'm here for you, whenever you need me. weather we just had a fight and aren't talking to each other. You need me and I will be there. I promise ok?'', Alex said genuinely.

I tried not to cry but I did. I didn't know what else to do, so I just hugged him. Alex hugged me back and kissed my forehead. I know I have Amelia kinda.. but no one has ever said that to me and actually meant it.

''Thank you Alex'', I said letting him go and wiping my eyes.''Ice-cream or Starbucks?'', Alex said getting back on the road.

''I love Ice-cream but I'm in a Starbucks mood'', I said. The silence was awkward but that was comfortable awkward.

''What would you like?'', Alex asked.

I thought about it for a while and I felt like chocolate.''Can I have a Ferrero rocher please'', I asked.

''Sure, can I please have 18 donuts, chocolate, cinnamon, and mixed sprinkles and another Ferrero rocher please'', Alex said to the drive thought speaker thingy.

That's a lot of donuts. Alex got the donuts and passed them to me and then once we got sorted. I asked to take a picture of our drinks.

I posted it and tagged it sibling's goals. By the time I reached home, it had 300 hundred likes.''I still think we should've eaten the donuts'', Alex said joking with me.

''But then I would feel bad for eating them all with you and leaving them nothing'', I said opening my door.

''Yea I guess your right, they would be sad '', Alex said picking me up and putting me on his back.''I can take the drinks if you can grab the donuts'', I said.

''Good idea'', He replied and we went inside.

🛫🛬🛫🛬

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

I won't be able to make a Tripe update bc I have to go to bed soon

I won't be able to make a Tripe update bc I have to go to bed soon....but love you all!!!