Chapter 12

''So whats up?'',Liam asked.''Nothing''I snapped.

''Fine sorry for trying to help'',Liam said walking away.''Wait please dont go.Its just im sorry.As you can see Amelia and I aren't on the best of terms and i havent seen her in awhile and then today i see my best friend who i havent seen in nearly a year and then on top of all that.I cant do school.I cant conencrate for so long like this and i know everybody gets bored but i get fidgety and anxiouse with people around me and-'',I started rambling but then got stopped by Liam.

''Why didnt you tell someone and its okay your just overwhelmed '',Liam said hugging me.''Im not a people person so i dont really talk to anyone and whoose going to listen to me?'',I asked hugging him.

''Me your older brother'',Liam said with so much sincerity in his eyes. Then suddenly my lip was dropping and i was crying.

No ones ever really been there for me.''Aww dont cry Av'',Liam said hugging me and kissing my temple.

''Its like I've been alone for awhile so its a bit um ya'',I said trying to thank him but failing terrible.

''Its okay I understand'',Liam said.I hugged him again.I kinda like hugs.''Do you want to go home?'',Liam asked as the bell started to ring.

''Yes please,i dont like big crowds'',I said remembering the time i nearly got trampled.First and last time I'm in a crowd.

Just thinking about it made my anxiety rise.''Hey hey its okay.I got you'',Liam said.

We went down a hall and then left and right and stopped at reception.

Liam said something but i wasnt paying attention.''How are we getting home?'',I asked.

''Uber'',Liam said.

Once the uber had arrived we got in.''Where would you like to go?'',The really pretty uber driver lily asked.

Liam entered the street and the she passed me her phone and said i could choose any song i want for the drive.I played Bts.Turns out she was Army aswell.Once the drive was over i hugged her and she told me she purpled me.

''She was really nice''Liam said. 

🛫🛬🛫🛬

Hey ma lil beans!!

iM backkkk

and i have updated

and more updates comming coz i love this book!!
and u guys ofc!! 😉🥰