Chapter 6

Suddenly, it felt like I couldn't breathe and my surroundings were blurry.I tried to focus on counting but it didn't work. I heard footsteps which made my anxiety spike a little bit.

''Hey, it's ok. Look we're all going to be at the hospital with you and I get it. When I was your age I had a phobia of hospitals'', Benjamin said sitting next to me.

''Really?'', I asked softly.''Yea and you know what?''.He said.'' What?''.I asked tapping my fingers nervously.

''You couldn't even bribe me with pizza to go, I was so scared, So I understand what your dealing'', Benjamin said.

I just played with my hair, as my anxiety went down a little bit, but was still present.

''Do you take medication for your anxiety?'', Benjamin asked softly.'' Yea, It's in my bag. In the secret pocket'', I said slightly shaking.

''Hospitals scare me. Whenever I have to go to one. I'm always alone''.I said as I opened my container and took today's pills. I grabbed the class of water that was on my bedside table and swallowed the pills.

''So 7 brothers huh?'', Benjamin said making conversation.'' Yea, I'm still just getting used to the thought of it'', I said smiling.

I looked at my shoe and felt someone poke my dimple.''Your dimples are so cute'', Benjamin said.

I looked at him like he had two heads.''What?, they are'', He said poking them again.

After a few minutes or more like 2 seconds of blowing nothing. I figured Benjamin wasn't going to leave anytime soon.

''Fine, can I borrow your hoodie''.I said taking mine off. He took his hoodie off and gave it to me. I put it on and he gave me a hug.

I needed a hug. I hugged him like my life was depending on it.'' thanks said as he picked me up bridal style.

''Told you I could get her, Benjamin said as everyone stood up as we came in.''Called it,'' Aidan and Ethan shouted.

''Ok let's go'', Someone shouted.''Wait wait''.Lucas said. Everyone turned to him and then he said.''Are we really going to let her go like that'', Lucas said.

''Yea I agree'', Ethan said.

''Yea no way'', Aidan said agreeing with Ethan.

''No, you can't go like that''

''You need to change''

''It's way too short''

''It's not Amelia's shorts are the same size as mine'', I said.

''No Ava, it's too short''.Alex said sternly.''Well, it's either this or im not going'', I said stubbornly.

To be honest, right now my ankle was killing me.''I wear this all the time. If you don't believe me look'', I said showing them pictures of me and one of my friends. We were walking home from gymnastics.

Alex sighed and then said''Fine but just this once, but when we get home you and I are having a little chat''

🛫🛬🛫🛬

CHAPTER 6 IS DONE!!

AND A DOUBLE UPDATE